Bike before the MT09.....?

Just_me

Reaction score
My first bike - Suzuki GSX 750. Second bike MT-09 2016.

Last edited:

licious

Reaction score
I had the MT-07 and really loved that bike. Unfortunately it was a little bit too small for me.
Now I am trying to get used to the unbelievable power of my new MT-09. :)

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
[SARCASM]Nice first post introduction, Exhaust Man :([/SARCASM]

Processed tinned 'meat' springs to mind, but I'm sure your intentions were there...

Exhaust Man

Reaction score
"Tinned meat"

Just trying to show you guys some quality British engineered exhausts for your bikes, no offensive or aggression in mind, sorry buddy.

Unfazed

Reaction score
I've got a Tracer, not an MT-09 but I had a VFR1200 before it

Sven

Reaction score
My last bike was a Suzuki DL650. It used to get tired sometimes & take a little nap........

Attachments

RipGroove

Reaction score
'03 WR450 Supermoto with all the trimmings

Sent from my iPhone 

Shaun64

Reaction score
My last two bikes have been triples a triumph street triple R & triumph daytona 675 both nice bikes but the str was the best laugh,ive now got a tracer with only 650 miles on it but i really like its fun & comfortable.

Dr Dave

Reaction score

Reading on another thread about people owning quite lively bikes before going onto the MT09....a friend of mine traded in a GSX 1000, I traded in my Suzuki GSR750, just wandering what other bikes came before the switch to the MT09...?
Hi all, Dr Dave newbie here. Last bike was a Multistrada 1200 with termis and ecu, Superduke before that. Bloody love my MT, reminds me of my old 350 LC (but obviously way better). The things fun, more than can be said about the multistrada. Seats an absolute killer though and it seems there is only so much you can dial in/out of the stock suspension. For the price and bearing in mind what's been done to keep the cost down this bike shouldn't be as good as it is....basically its more than the sum of its parts..... suits me fine.

Looking forward to finding out from you guys how to make it more comfortable and handle better in time for a June jaunt to the Pyrenees.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Hi all, Dr Dave newbie here. Last bike was a Multistrada 1200 with termis and ecu, Superduke before that. Bloody love my MT, reminds me of my old 350 LC (but obviously way better). The things fun, more than can be said about the multistrada. Seats an absolute killer though and it seems there is only so much you can dial in/out of the stock suspension. For the price and bearing in mind what's been done to keep the cost down this bike shouldn't be as good as it is....basically its more than the sum of its parts..... suits me fine.

Looking forward to finding out from you guys how to make it more comfortable and handle better in time for a June jaunt to the Pyrenees.
After my first test ride on a tracer a thought thar seats crap but now with 600 mile on its fine so maybe you just have to get some miles done on it to soften it up.

Dr Dave

Reaction score
After my first test ride on a tracer a thought thar seats crap but now with 600 mile on its fine so maybe you just have to get some miles done on it to soften it up.
Hi Shaun,
Unfortunately I have the standard MT so ain't no breaking that plank in. Sort of wishing I had bought the Tracer instead cuz by the time I've added a comfy seat, hand gaurds, screen etc it will be a wannabe Tracer. Bugger!

boro

Reaction score
Yamaha FZ6n, but boring but was a good commuter.Before that a long list of sports bikes.

phunkshun

Reaction score
Had a 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-strom and loved that thing and put 65,000kms on it and it was ridden hard I owned it from 08 up to pretty much the end of 2015, the bike before that though was a Honda VT250 also known as a Magna (I think?) nice little cruiser and wore out a set of pegs on it too.