BIKETEK DELUXE MOTORCYCLE CENTRE STAND MOVER - Motorbike Garage Dolly

Spot

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Biketek motorcycle dolly. This great bit of kit allows you to put your bikes center stand on it so it's then easy to move around your garage.
I used to ride my bike into the garage, put it on the dolly and then spin it around ready ride out again (as it was awkward to reverse out and move on my gravel drive).

There are a few marks on the "plate" area from the center stand making contact, but other than that it's in great condition and will give years and years of service.

These cost £85 new so grab yourself a bargain!

Only selling as i've sold the bike and the new one (MT-09) only has a side stand so this is no use to me now.

Here's the technical info......

Deluxe centre stand mover, with 43x18cm plate area for centre stand to locate on.
Anti-slip covering on plate area.
500kgs max load (intended for motorcycles only!).
Oversize 7cm diameter PU-coated wheels, with 360 degree rotation, for stability and ease of movement.
Brake mechanism on each individual wheel.
25mm clearance from ground to underside of plate.
Manufactured from 7mm thickness hardened steel sheet.
Black powder coat finish.

View attachment 1850 View attachment 1851 View attachment 1852 View attachment 1853

Spot

Reaction score
Double posted somehow. How the fuck do I delete this one?

marcusfordus

Reaction score
You can still use it. I've one like that and roll my back wheel onto it and swing the bike sideways into the gap in the garage.

Spot

Reaction score
You can still use it. I've one like that and roll my back wheel onto it and swing the bike sideways into the gap in the garage.
Maybe, but i've also got a different dolly that easily works withe side stands, this one is just surplus now i'm down to one bike.

M

MT account

my brother could use that to wheel his wifes takeaways in from the front door...............takes 500kg you say?.......should be just about enough for an evenings binge.....

Kinjane

Reaction score
Double posted somehow. How the fuck do I delete this one?
If this forum is anything like the one I'm helping run, once someone has added anything after your post you cant, has to be a moderator/administrator to delete either a single post or everything in one go.

But otherwise you use the edit post button, go advanced and the delete option is then presented, click the tab and then you can delete the post.