BikeTrac by Road Angel

Impostor1981

Reaction score
Hi All,
For sale BikeTrac by Road Angel. I ve got two of these, they are brand new, has never been put on the bike.
These sell for 300 GBP but I ve got them for 60 Pound. I bought them from Motorcycle Mega Store in Swindon. They had them in bulk from Road Angel to put on their demo bikes as demo units, but they had never got round to it.
This device inform you by text if your bike moves when it's armed, you can track your bike movement on specially designed Web portal. It also records your journey details when you ride your bike so you can check later where have you been. It has got a Bike Down function which sends text message to two pre programmed numbers, if it detect bike lean angle greater than 80 degrees. This is to notify whoever you choose in case if you had an accident.
There is a subscription that you would need to pay, it's 100 pound for 12 months or there are options 24 and 36 months which give you lower monthly cost.
Install is dead easy, and after you very done all that, you would need to call Road Angel to activate the device. It can not be done over Internet as these were sold as a demo units to Motorcycle Mega Store and have to be unblocked by operator. I had mine done this morning it took 2 min on the phone and all done no questions asked.
You connect these to bikes battery but it also has internal bet which would hold for up to 30 days if someone disconnects the power supply. They are water proof as well.
As I said they sell for 300 but I ve got them for 60 quid + pp
Just bear in mind in case if your bike is stolen no body will pay you for time, effort and love you have put in to make your bike your pride. It's better to get the bike back as soon as, before it gates raped by some crackheads, or wannabe teenage gangster.

This is all genuine Road Angel equipment.
If you ve got any questions just PM me.

uploadfromtaptalk1428955822567.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428955836949.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428955872577.jpg