bitter sweet

adam

Reaction score
So tonight i said goodbye to my amazing MT09 and took delivery of a charcoal Tracer which is just awesome. Ive spent the weekend taking my carbon akrapovic, crash bungs and bobbins off ready to go onto my new machine.

So...the question to ask you all is does the carbon akra fit with the centre stand removed? and is it a massive job getting rid of the stand?. I can see on the left side there is some sort of sensor and im afraid to take it off in case i end up with a dangling wire. Can anyone help??

Within half an hour of ownership i've refitted the bungs, put the bobbins on and paddock bobbins,took the screen off and generally buggered about on it.

Cobweb

Reaction score
I felt exactly the same when I chopped my MT09 for a Tracer, best thing since sliced bread I thought. Exactly 1 month later I was so sick of the Tracer I took a huge hit on my bank balance and chopped it in for a Street Rally which I picked up yesterday.

I really hope the Tracer suits you because it just didn't suit me or my riding style I'm sorry to say.
Good luck with the Tracer and I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I know it's a great bike but it just wasn't for me.