Boots

Mitch

Reaction score
Looks like I have outworn by boots , indeed of some more ... must be waterproof whats every one recommend always had the sidi rain but may have a change
Cheers

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd pair of TCX Sport-tour. Waterproof, warm, very comfortable and go well with leathers or textiles. Also have a pair of Daytona sprint. Really warm/waterproof and feel like a pair of slippers straight away. No good with leathers tho as a tad too short but fantastic with textiles. Hope that helps a bit..!?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I have the TCX Infinity's, they are waterproof and comfortable both on and off the bike. I like the almost motorcross style of these boots.

Mitch

Reaction score
I have the TCX Infinity's, they are waterproof and comfortable both on and off the bike. I like the almost motorcross style of these boots.
Am lookingat these funnly , could you tell me if there good for leather.
Will I get them over the leathers

Last edited:

KatanaAl

Reaction score
They are really easy to put on over leathers. The boots open right up, the top section adjusts with Velcro and the straps unclip completely and are very adjustable. You can adjust them so they are a really good fit around your leathers. Great boots, great quality, think they always won Ride Magazine's best boots.

Mitch

Reaction score
Cheers lad the infinits are on offer at mo at superbike shop(£180) so mite go for them

They ant got my size in that link super , but thats a cracking price for them ...

Still stuck between the two tho

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mitch

Reaction score
Whats tye sizing on them like am a 10 normally do I get the size up with these ?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am a 9 and found they squashed my feet with slightly thick "warm" socks so went for 9.5's and they fit beautifully

Birdy

Reaction score
I got TCX , cant remember which , totally waterproof so far but both zips broken ! Can still fasten them using the velcro flaps , they still dont leak tho .

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I like the look of the Sidi Couriers. What are they like for size ? I had a pair of Sidi Vertebra's years ago and they were a bit on the neat side, they were comfortable on the bike but awful when walking about. The Infinity's are comfortable on the bike and very comfortable walking about, great for touring.

psychoattractor

Reaction score
I like the look of the Sidi Couriers. What are they like for size ? I had a pair of Sidi Vertebra's years ago and they were a bit on the neat side, they were comfortable on the bike but awful when walking about. The Infinity's are comfortable on the bike and very comfortable walking about, great for touring.
They are spot on sizewize, but are a bit clunky for walking about in at first, once they're broken in they're fine though

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk