Box Hill Darkside Sunday. Who's coming?

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi all
Next weekend the Darkside tour returns to Box Hill
I'll be heading down on Sunday and am really looking forward to meeting up with as many of you as possible.
If you weren't thinking about going, can I suggest you put it in your diary as it was great to see so many MTs in one place last year and now there are a lot more of us.
As you can tell, I'm pretty excited.

See you there
Cheers, Fluke

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Been in the diary for a while. May well have a '10 test ride for the hell of it, but no intention of purchasing. See you there, Fluke.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Been out on a 10 today, its a whole new ball game! I am seriously tempted to sell my 09 and my Tracer and get one, but for sure gonna have another ride at Box Hill next weekend. See you there

trevorleigh

Reaction score
The sound, the performance, and the handling are the three areas that stand out for me. But it is also so easy to ride a slow speed with a really nice throttle response, I did not get to try B mode, but in A it was fantastic. The only disapointing thing for me is the limited colours available. Don't get me wrong I love the 9 (expecially after changing the suspension and adding a power commander, to mine) but the 10 is a very different animal. It is more like my old tuned FZ1.

Fluke

Reaction score
Excellent, I'll give you a bell when I'm leaving so we can ride down together if you want.

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
The sound, the performance, and the handling are the three areas that stand out for me. But it is also so easy to ride a slow speed with a really nice throttle response, I did not get to try B mode, but in A it was fantastic. The only disapointing thing for me is the limited colours available. Don't get me wrong I love the 9 (expecially after changing the suspension and adding a power commander, to mine) but the 10 is a very different animal. It is more like my old tuned FZ1.
Interesting. I'll have my licence with me so going to have to try one to compare the sound, performance and handling. Anything else is just subjective.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Simon and I will be there so come and say hi. We will be near Mr Coates' stunt display