Braided brake hoses

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Already on it..! Got a full set of HELL Lines on the way..! Had em on my GSR750 and my gixxer. So much better than OEM rubber lines and they last forever lol

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes over the top. I got them thru my dealership in Newbury

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I can't find anything for the ABS version of the MT-09. Has anyone found braided lines for the ABS version?

FreakyFreak

mt dave

Reaction score
hi slats i've got goodridge braided lines i brought mine direct from goodridge if you speak to luke tanton on 01392 369090 ext 210 he'll do them for £54 if you mention the forum i got the carbon look but he'll do any colo u r. You will notice a difference better feel better braking awesome forgot to mention ABS lines should be the same .

Last edited:

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I've just installed a full set of goodridge hoses to my MT.
Quite an easy job but just be aware that when I removed the standard rear brake hose it had already rubbed threw the black paint on the swingarm down to the bare metal, and that is within 900miles, not good.
The good ridge braided line does not touch the swingarm at all so the rub mark is now clearly visible.

Brakes now feel awesome, I can't believe that they are not fitted as standard like on most Euro bikes.

Oh I also relocated the rear brake res to under the seat, really tidies up the rear end.

Cheers daps:cool:

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Has anyone seen braided lines for the ABS version of the MT-09? The rear brake lines are different on the ABS version. It does not go from the master cylinder straight to the calliper. It goes into some other bracket thing just beneath the seat(my guess ABS controller or something) and then from there it goes to the calliper. So instead of one line it needs two. I will take a picture so you guys can see what I mean. The front brakes not sure if they are the some as the rear brake or if they go straight to the calliper.

Thanks,