Brand new

Spook99

Reaction score
After 30 years riding bikes I still feel like an excited sixteen year old knowing I'm collecting a new bike next week!!
My middle history is a mix of Hondas and Suzukis, but having had an RD50 (when I was sixteen!) I've always had trouble leaving Yamaha alone. The last 10 years has happily taken me through an FZ6 Fazer and an FZ1 Fazer, which I just sold 3 days ago, and yesterday I put my money down for a racing blue Tracer, which I should be bringing home on Tuesday.

Looking forward to reading up on advice for mods and accessories, the first being a tail tidy.

I'm pleased to be on the forum, Luke

Swagger

Reaction score
Luke ... you ain't no different to the rest of us. I get so excited I can't sleep ... and boy is it worth getting excited about. Welcome aboard and get some pics up. :D

trevorleigh

Reaction score
After 30 years riding bikes I still feel like an excited sixteen year old knowing I'm collecting a new bike next week!!
My middle history is a mix of Hondas and Suzukis, but having had an RD50 (when I was sixteen!) I've always had trouble leaving Yamaha alone. The last 10 years has happily taken me through an FZ6 Fazer and an FZ1 Fazer, which I just sold 3 days ago, and yesterday I put my money down for a racing blue Tracer, which I should be bringing home on Tuesday.

Looking forward to reading up on advice for mods and accessories, the first being a tail tidy.

I'm pleased to be on the forum, Luke
I changed my FZ! Fazer for the Tracer 3 weeks ago, already having the MT09, I was a little worried I would miss the power as the Fazer was tuned a bit, but need not have done, it is just as good for overtakes, no need to change down and use the revs, its a bit lighter and has a more relaxed riding position. I am well happy with it.