Brembo

l34chy

Reaction score
Marthy I appreciate your input, I did not want to be rude to you, I just really wanted to know if anyone has experience with Brembo. And ofc I can call them, but why do we have forum then? It is better to know someone's first hand experience than hear sales talk via phone;-)
so long as you have an hole in your arse there will always be a prick with an answer.
going away when i get back i will know how the pads and m/cycilnder works but from previous experience i know it will be an improvement:cool:

the voices

Reaction score
Anyone fitted Brembo brakes, calipers,cylinders,pads?
oi oi pal i know a lot of the mt09 challenge riders in france use the brembo mastercylinder, trying to get hold of a number for one of the teams as they also run with a damper and was wondering what else they do to the race bikes. The mt09 is my first proper road bike for years and i realise now that im just not suited to road riding, so looking to convert to a track bike, just gota find a series that will allow me to race in.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could be another thaigate episode....brembo gate ! Speaking of thais , where is mtaccount nowdays TT.? err sorry about the hijacking thread sickthing, seigheil....how do you pronounce that ? LOL
He won't come on ere anymore mate as he hates the Australian contingent lol. He said they talk bollox and never listen to anything people say...
He is always on the MT owners group Facebook page tho...

sigtrm

Reaction score
He won't come on ere anymore mate as he hates the Australian contingent lol. He said they talk bollox and never listen to anything people say...
He is always on the MT owners group Facebook page tho...
Ask him to come back, w/o him this place is to fracking serious. And Facebook is evil.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ask him to come back, w/o him this place is to fracking serious. And Facebook is evil.
Lol...says the man who is not only on Facebook but also in the MT owners group pmsl. I keep asking him to come back...u do know who he is on our Facebook page don't you...

sigtrm

Reaction score
Indeed I am on Facebook, but did you notice how active I am? I have like 5 posts? :))