Bristol Dark Side Tour

Birdy

Reaction score
Went to the tour thing in Clifton today. Dave Coates was awesome on the MT. Wheelie machine looked good fun, and i won a £50 pound voucher for the highest mileage bike !! No one asked , but mine did look the most second hand one there, so i think they took pity.The real show stealer tho, was Rachel, helping out on the stunt show... 6 foot of dusky , amazonian goddess, strutting around in 6 inch heels and sprayed on jeans...sod the bikes , just go to see her !!!

T

THAIGATE14

oh poo......i was doing my own darkside tour and missed it. if i stuck both my goddesses end to end they might have measured 6 foot together........thats a stunt ill try next time.

rob5006

Reaction score
Went to the tour thing in Clifton today. Dave Coates was awesome on the MT. Wheelie machine looked good fun, and i won a £50 pound voucher for the highest mileage bike !! No one asked , but mine did look the most second hand one there, so i think they took pity.The real show stealer tho, was Rachel, helping out on the stunt show... 6 foot of dusky , amazonian goddess, strutting around in 6 inch heels and sprayed on jeans...sod the bikes , just go to see her !!!
I'm sold! Were there any products on sale,-Helmets, ear protection, leathers, etc....just wandering if it's worth going to the bank before hand.

Kinjane

Reaction score
Nothing was on sale in the aftermarket section, although everything but the MT-09 soft luggage supports were there to check out and have a play with, although there were a set of supports fitted to an '07

All the Yamaha bikes came with a variety of aftermarket parts so you could at least see how the various bits looked fitted on the bike and the mix 'n match colour schemes.

Dark side leather jackets were also there to see but not purchase.

I don't have any photos either, but the misses was filmed for well over 10 minutes by the Yamaha Promo Team riding the MT-07 35kW demo bike :cool:

T

THAIGATE14

Birdy & Thaigate,
These posts are no good without pictures lol
my avatar is as far as i can go for pics...............well, on here anyway. TT will be getting the review when i nip up newbury in a few days.......:rolleyes:

T

THAIGATE14

Lol. Best get the expensive tissues out then ;)
ill bring you the barf bag from the seat pocket on the plane when i show you what happened when 2 big birds abducted me and took advantage of my good nature....:eek:

tomamoto

Reaction score
10367549_779013398788060_3490992723709713589_n.jpg
there you go chaps to be honest I was a bit disappointed and was expecting too much possibly but have tried the wheelie machine and that was great fun

Last edited: