Bsb 2015...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I've just booked my ticket for the last race meet of next year at Brands Hatch... Sunday 18th of October... anyone interested in joining me?

fizzy

Reaction score
So I've just booked my ticket for the last race meet of next year at Brands Hatch... Sunday 18th of October... anyone interested in joining me?

Wouldn't mind Rich but me and DC are taking the 09s to the black forest, French alps,ect then probably over to lake guarder or down to Cannes

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind Rich but me and DC are taking the 09s to the black forest, French alps,ect then probably over to lake guarder or down to Cannes
Noooo lol. Wud of been cool to meet up. Have a cracking time doing that tho Keith [emoji12][emoji106]

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've just got tickets for silverstone as well. Pit lane passes, box and hospitality lol. Get in there [emoji386]

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure mate. I think it's something to do with his works...
He goes to every single meeting... he got a selfie with John McGuinness the last time he was wandering around the pits lol...

l34chy

Reaction score
Not sure mate. I think it's something to do with his works...
He goes to every single meeting... he got a selfie with John McGuinness the last time he was wandering around the pits lol...
John is a mate I use to race with him a long time a go he was at the sprint I did a couple of months back he was riding David Jefferies 2003 crf450 supermoto
not that it has any thing to do with the subject just name dropping ;)

fizzy

Reaction score
John is a mate I use to race with him a long time a go he was at the sprint I did a couple of months back he was riding David Jefferies 2003 crf450 supermoto
not that it has any thing to do with the subject just name dropping ;)
I seen David ride that bike at Croft in a open super moto class ,, pissed on everyone absolutely fantastic