Buying from yamabits

Jongeorge

Reaction score
Has any one brought any thing from yamabits as I am looking at buying the tail piece and led turn signals but worry about the possible import/customs charges

loneranger

Reaction score
bought a few items from them and never paid any dies. Bear in mind though they do take a bit longer to turn up with the goods

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
Yamabits are in Jersey, import duties don't apply
had a few things from them, good service and prices

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Dont worry, go for it! Any country based in the EU, Jersey, Italy, France.... Etc will have no import duty... Got my akra from italy.. Zilch to pay, been ordering from Jersey for over 10 years... Never paid a penny on duty... USA is a different matter...

Jongeorge

Reaction score
Sorted then goi g to order the tail piece to make it a tail tidy and led turn signals

loneranger

Reaction score
if you tell your local yamahadealer about yamabits, and they have any sense, they will price match!

MadGelo

Reaction score
fyi
There is no tax/duty from Jersey only if you live in UK. In any other EU country, you have to pay import/duty

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
fyi
There is no tax/duty from Jersey only if you live in UK. In any other EU country, you have to pay import/duty
if it's much cheaper from Yamabits than you can get it in Denmark you could always have parts sent to a UK member then posted to you... just a thought

I'm not volunteering :)

MadGelo

Reaction score
if it's much cheaper from Yamabits than you can get it in Denmark you could always have parts sent to a UK member then posted to you... just a thought

I'm not volunteering :)
Thank you, I already have everything I need tho.

It was just a warning to people, so they don't get a surprise like I did when I'v purchased from them,