Cypher

Reaction score
So, I've done it. I have a new bike :D

Feast your eyes on a brand new MT-03!

DSC_0344.jpg DSC_0345.jpg DSC_0347.jpg

Whadya all think?

flydnb

Reaction score
lol really, I don't mind those 03s to be fair, great for bombing around London, ive been looking on the Kawasaki website at deals on the z1000 and on the bmw site looking at the s1000r naked mmmmmmmmm all this rust talk is making me panic, my ocd just cant cope.

Twozup

Reaction score
It is a great looking bike absolutely no question. I'd have one. But chop in the 09 for one? Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris West

Reaction score
Nice Cypher, Ive always liked the MT03
Let me know if your around infinity, Id like to see it :)

guidow

Reaction score
No disrespect but why would you want to do that? It makes no sense...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol really, I don't mind those 03s to be fair, great for bombing around London, ive been looking on the Kawasaki website at deals on the z1000 and on the bmw site looking at the s1000r naked mmmmmmmmm all this rust talk is making me panic, my ocd just cant cope.
Really like the look of the BMW...

Cypher

Reaction score
Trolltrolltroll :D I'd never exchange my bike for this! :D

This is the loan bike that I got from the dealership after leaving my MT-09 with them today. Never expected them to give me a brand new bike! If honestly, was half expecting to get a 125 after all the arguing but got this.

Fun little bike I must say. Obviously you can instantly tell the difference between 115bph and 45bph but single cylinder engine is kind of fun. Will have a mini review tomorrow. Falling asleep at the moment...

P.S.
@ Chris - absolutely! I'm still working near Farringdon and will have the bike for the next week (if nothing changes). Can meet on one of the days if you're up for it!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trolltrolltroll :D I'd never exchange my bike for this! :D

This is the loan bike that I got from the dealership after leaving my MT-09 with them today. Never expected them to give me a brand new bike! If honestly, was half expecting to get a 125 after all the arguing but got this.

Fun little bike I must say. Obviously you can instantly tell the difference between 115bph and 45bph but single cylinder engine is kind of fun. Will have a mini review tomorrow. Falling asleep at the moment...

P.S.
@ Chris - absolutely! I'm still working near Farringdon and will have the bike for the next week (if nothing changes). Can meet on one of the days if you're up for it!
U bastardo lol. Had us all goin then...

pugwash54

Reaction score
great little bike i had one before mt09 just got it run in then mt09 demo bike appeared ,the rest as they say is history!

flying circus

Reaction score
if you do not ride a bike for 2 years and 20K miles you should not be allowed to say you have owned that model or know anything about it...........only saying!