Can't decide whether I like this

GastonJ

Reaction score
Fitted a Puig bellypan today and can't make up my mind whether I like it or not.

IMG_0041[1].jpg

It doesn't really add anything to the bike as such, doesn't protect anything, except perhaps the odd splash of water onto the down pipes. What do other people think?

Cheers

marksim

Reaction score
Honest opinion not for me but each to their own,ive plenty of mods on my bike that others wont like.

Swagger

Reaction score
Doesn't do anything for me ... I like my naked bikes, well ... naked. There's many, many other things to spend money on ... I mean on the bike of course.

fizzy

Reaction score
Could be worse I had the power bronze one on my MT for about 3 minutes ,, then it went on eBay, keep it naked mate:cool:

Spook99

Reaction score
What's not to like. But then i'm getting a Tracer, so im gonna like bits of fairing and belly pans. Im no designer but it does start a bit of a line that takes your eye up neatly to the rear frame under the seat

If you squint and tilt your head.....................................

GastonJ

Reaction score
Well I decided to keep it a bit longer, or until I decide I don't like it. As for the Tracer I don't think I'd be up for one. A few years back I had a Fazer FZ6 S2, and the fairings never looked complete until I'd bought the lowers. Needless to say a couple of years later I went a bit further and got myself a Kwak Ninja, which I kept for 4 years. Nice bike, but got me a share of points off the local speeding invoice people and I decided that it just wasn't worth it in the end. Hence the MT09, in an attempt to not be invoiced, hold onto my license and generally slow me down. It has failed to work and I enjoy the MT09 much more than I did the Ninja :cool: