Carbon Akra vs Full Arrow

Davmanlop

Reaction score
Hi guys

ive just fitted a full scorpion exhaust system but with the db killer in its to loud and its popping with flames when i rev to about 6000rpm
is this normal or do i need a power commander or re-tune

M

MT account

Hi guys

ive just fitted a full scorpion exhaust system but with the db killer in its to loud and its popping with flames when i rev to about 6000rpm
is this normal or do i need a power commander or re-tune
its quite normal, the pipe sucks air in on over run which ignites any unburnt fuel trying to make its bid for freedom. if the pipe was longer it wouldnt do it so much

Kinjane

Reaction score
I had an Arrow system on my last bike comprising of 4 seperate stainless steel parts (excluding springs and exhaust gaskets) and was unable to purchase a replacement silencer on its own.

Definately something to be wary of and worth checking if the individual parts of the aftermarket system can be purchased separately (preferably prior to parting with the money) when making a choice.

Mitch

Reaction score
I had an Arrow system on my last bike comprising of 4 seperate stainless steel parts (excluding springs and exhaust gaskets) and was unable to purchase a replacement silencer on its own.

Definately something to be wary of and worth checking if the individual parts of the aftermarket system can be purchased separately (preferably prior to parting with the money) when making a choice.
Any exhaust with the right inlet size will fit I have the arrow system but I no other end cans will fit on the headers no problem