Carbon hugger

Spot

Reaction score
Bought off some geezer on ebay who sounds like he made it in his shed.
Unfortunately it's not actually carbon fibre and is about twice as heavy as the OEM item, but it was cheap and it looks the part :)

P1110883.jpg P1110884.jpg P1110894.jpg

M

MT account

im sure i saw that in my "items not won" bin..............why is it heavy? it the back made of fibreglass cos the top sure looks like carbon cloth?

Spot

Reaction score
looks good, has it got the hole like the standard one so your shock get covered with crap?
As far as I can tell it's just like standard and my ride in the wet yesterday confirmed it is just as "efficient" as the OEM unit :)

Spot

Reaction score
im sure i saw that in my "items not won" bin..............why is it heavy? it the back made of fibreglass cos the top sure looks like carbon cloth?
No idea what it's made from. Feels like lead but yeah it looks like carbon weave and fooled plenty of people at the "Dark Side" tour :D

M

MT account

No idea what it's made from. Feels like lead but yeah it looks like carbon weave and fooled plenty of people at the "Dark Side" tour :D
well 1 quid less n i woulda been playing with it LOL! is it carbon hydro dipped on a stock hugger? i could do with a stock 1 as i wanna take a mould off 1...

M

MT account

not a lot.......i wanna smear it with sticky shit anyway. if it works ill have a nice sized hugger to stop all the crap when riding in the rain......might make a few after that cos someone will buy them on ebay :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not a lot.......i wanna smear it with sticky shit anyway. if it works ill have a nice sized hugger to stop all the crap when riding in the rain......might make a few after that cos someone will buy them on ebay :)
So give me a price lol. If it works I will have one if u

M

MT account

its worth donating the hugger then to get a fat discount on my product when its done :)

M

MT account

i am the phat count.....well, its seems to be my new handle............:rolleyes:

john69

Reaction score
hi everyone, i saw one carbon wrapped it looked real, he wrapped it himself looked good!