Colour choice

Rixx

Reaction score
Visit site
Been down to the dealer today, pretty much sold on the MT09

Just having a hard time deciding between... Racing blu and deep amour.

Funny thing is I was sure I'd hate the deep Amour but in the flesh it's amazing and against the gold forks.. Nice.

Also what's everyone's thoughts on ABS.....

can't help you on colour (i got orange :) ) although, the selling point on the race blue is the wheels and the deep armour the gold forks. Which do you prefer? If both the standard and ABS models were available at the same time, i'd definitely pay the extra (£400 ?? ) for it!

Cheers... Triple, I probably will not bother with the ABS. Just needed someone to validate that..

Mat grey didn't stand out like the others.... I originally went in thinking the orange bike would be the one, but after seeing the Deep Amour and Racing blu.... I'm a little unsure.....

Always associated purple with custom cruisers... Not so much now...

Cheers... Triple, I probably will not bother with the ABS. Just needed someone to validate that..

Ur welcome. Just trying to help. Well whichever colour u get u r gonna have an exciting time riding it. I have yet to get off mine without a huge grin on my face, even if I've only popped to the shop lol

Mat grey didn't stand out like the others.... I originally went in thinking the orange bike would be the one..

Do it Rixx

Orange ones are about 20mph faster and have an extra 10bhp straight out the box

Apparently

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

The clue is in the name "Race Blue" the other colours are like riding a 50cc scooter in mud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back