Comfort Seat Option

misscrabstick

Reaction score
So today I went to my Yamaha dealer and bought the confort seat for my MT 09, I went on my pan as it has space to bungey the new seat on and the rucksack option was a no go and the MT has not got much of a seat let alone anywhere to bungey a seat.

As usual I got my 10% off retail for being a bike buying customer in the past, so I bought it home and fitted it, it is an improvement, much more comfy, it also has nice stitching and has MT09 embossed on the rear of it

comfort seat.jpg

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Does look nice. For me, i want to eliminate the dip at the front so i can sit a bit further back if i want to.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Looks great and probably a big improvement, but am I by myself in thinking that the original seat should be comfortable.
Sorry it's one of my pet hates as a grumpy old man. I actually bought an Air Hawk seat from previous bad experiences.

pipski99

Reaction score
That looks great IMHO, and I should have had one on mine but after the debacle with my dealer I cancelled my order and got a refund.

May have to investigate again.

emptyoh9

Reaction score
I've just ordered one, ideally i was hoping to sit on one before hand but couldn't wait. Would you say it's worth the £200(ish) quid? I known some people have said the OEM one dips and slides your balls (if you've got em :p) into the tank, i personally haven't found that yet, but i haven't been riding it too long to comment (or my balls are too small :roll eyes:) . I would say it's a bit firm though so that's my reason for getting it. Looks nice too.

M

MT account

having my balls squashed into the tank was a constant issue on my ER6's so if theres any more of that malarky on the MT then ill be getting the man in a shed to modify the seat for me. hes got some great materials in there including coloured carbon fibre so i might get some red insets like wot them french chappies are selling on freebay.......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks great IMHO, and I should have had one on mine but after the debacle with my dealer I cancelled my order and got a refund.

May have to investigate again.
I remember watching ur vlog on that mate... shocking customer service imo.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've just ordered one, ideally i was hoping to sit on one before hand but couldn't wait. Would you say it's worth the £200(ish) quid? I known some people have said the OEM one dips and slides your balls (if you've got em :p) into the tank, i personally haven't found that yet, but i haven't been riding it too long to comment (or my balls are too small :roll eyes:) . I would say it's a bit firm though so that's my reason for getting it. Looks nice too.
Shud of said u were getting one... can get the comfy seat for about £175-£180

M

MT account

i just found this n all, quite a lot of discounted mt bits on there
Capture.jpg

M

MT account

It's not discounted mate..! It's coz they trade from Jersey.... Good old Tax Free lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees
well it works for me, i dont do tax where ever possible. if they want to let all them benefit scroungers in the country when i didnt invite them dont expect me to help pay for them.:mad:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
D'oh! Ah well, thanks for letting me know though bud
No props. Can get "most" things cheap and if we have a few people order at the same time i usually get things even cheaper...

SW MOTECH frame sliders for instance...£100 a set but if I order 5 they're £90 a set...lol

Mitch

Reaction score
No props. Can get "most" things cheap and if we have a few people order at the same time i usually get things even cheaper...

SW MOTECH frame sliders for instance...£100 a set but if I order 5 they're £90 a set...lol
How about a suspension group buy I know a few people keep looking into it