Cool Keyring spotted on an FZ09

rob5006

Reaction score
Just ordered a keyring that I spotted whilst looking at photos of an FZ09...they appear to be quite popular in the U.S. Just thought that I would bring it to members attention. I managed to purchase one for just under five pounds inc. postage ...and no I am not on commission!

Anybody who is interested should go onto Ebay and look under 'Remove after Flight' keyring

I would attach a photo but don't know how to do it...sorry!

Last edited:

Thunder Child

Reaction score
I have a remove before flight one I picked up at the Smithsonian attached to my MT09. I always feel a little silly about how if I remove it before I ride I can't ride... lol.

rob5006

Reaction score
I have a remove before flight one I picked up at the Smithsonian attached to my MT09. I always feel a little silly about how if I remove it before I ride I can't ride... lol.
Thats why I got the 'after flight' one....(lol) still looks good and very fitting for the MT09 though!

Milo Minderbinder

Reaction score
Just looked on ebay - I had a dozen or so real ones that I picked up some years ago as a souvenir after they were discarded by a US B52 bomber crew. I threw them out about a month ago when I cleared out a cupboard. I should have flogged them.

rob5006

Reaction score
Just looked on ebay - I had a dozen or so real ones that I picked up some years ago as a souvenir after they were discarded by a US B52 bomber crew. I threw them out about a month ago when I cleared out a cupboard. I should have flogged them.
You would have sold the lot....can't think of a better keyring and logo for this bike!