Cool paint scheme

Martin p

Reaction score
1501362_10153058084173464_8051347440030512594_o.jpgf82ed04c0e3f6eb9d93c4bfed60f8450.jpgHi guys nice to meet up at boxhill with a few of you, Whats your thoughts on this paint scheme with the gold wheels, i think it looks very nice

Last edited:

marksim

Reaction score
Love it all except the gold wheels,would prefer Black.
Could be because i hate cleaning them though.
The Black frame is nice and prob the only thing i would change on mine.

My Toy

Reaction score

Nearly went for that but settled for this instead[emoji41]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

Colton123

Reaction score
Nice colour mate saw one in the flesh at cmc Cannock but wheels looked over the top in the flesh . Or it's just me getting old lol

tjoffe

Reaction score
i like it kind of. but Think it is a bit to much like the cb650f
MyToy's is nice. Must be a pain to wash tho :)

My Toy

Reaction score
Cheers. The latest mod is the left fork leg that now has a right leg cartridge in double damping for me now[emoji3]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

My Toy

Reaction score
i like it kind of. but Think it is a bit to much like the cb650f
MyToy's is nice. Must be a pain to wash tho :)
Yes the wheels show the dirt far too much. [emoji371]

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
I quite like that but then I've always liked gold wheels. It's the amount of white I'm not so keen on ...

I really like the zorst ... I had a full titanium system on my MT-01 and that went amazing colours.

Last edited:

MT09 Kiwi

Reaction score
Cheers. The latest mod is the left fork leg that now has a right leg cartridge in double damping for me now[emoji3]

Have you had much ride time with the r/h cartridge mod, interested to hear your verdict, got my 0.95 springs now and the r/h cartridge, just have to fit it all now :)

My Toy

Reaction score
I've probably done about 250 miles since fitting. I've backed the preload off so I now have seven rings showing instead of the recommended six as suggested in the instructions that came with the progressive springs, like you at 0.95. I've also backed the damping screws[emoji41] out to the stop cos I've still got 15w oil in, again as recommended with the springs. I think this may be a bit too thick and when I get more time I'll change it for 10w. That way I can probably put the preload back to six rings showing and have the damping screws closed down a bit as opposed to fully out. The ride improved with the new springs and 15w oil before I put the damping cartridge in the left leg but it's a step up again to have damping in both legs. The front is definitely more planted and doesn't dive like a premier league footballer every time my finger hovers over the brake lever. The rebound is also more progressive even with the screws backed right off. I think with a little more adjusting I can set it up to be a bit more compliant both on compression and rebound. Can't believe it only cost me £30. That was a proper bargain.