Corrupted SD card out of GoPro + Wheelie school

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Hi guys bit of a bitter/sweet post.

First off, i'm bloody fuming with my f**king GoPro Hero 3 right now. The damn thing has corrupted the SD card and now i can't get any of the videos or data off the card. It doesn't even show in SD slot of my Mac book. That bloody thing eats batteries, Decides to start/stop recording on it's own and now this. I expect this sh*t from a cheap camera but not a £300+ camera, Anyone know if the card is recoverable what to do etc?

Anyway...on to the sweet bit...Wheelie School (iwanttowheelie.co.uk)

Spent the day with those guys today and had a blast. I always wanted to have a go without the risk of binning my bike so i took myself off down to Milton Keynes way and spent the day lofting Fazer 600s skyward, really enjoyed it. I've had a few power wheelies come up on my MT but my reaction is to close the throttle, rather than chase it. So now hopefully i can have a bit of fun with that torque!! (not on her Majesties highways though office) ;)

If you ever fancied giving it a go i would recommend those guys....it was £200 for a day (9-3ish)

(heres where i'd put the link to my humorously edited and witty youtube video/Vlog)

Want an action camera?..........my advice: buy a drift!

:) cheers guys

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Not yet mate, only been back 1 hour from the course. Still scared i'll loop it since the MT must have loads more torque....fingers crossed i'll get the card recovered and i'll post a link all being well :)

flydnb

Reaction score
Hi guys bit of a bitter/sweet post.

First off, i'm bloody fuming with my f**king GoPro Hero 3 right now. The damn thing has corrupted the SD card and now i can't get any of the videos or data off the card. It doesn't even show in SD slot of my Mac book. That bloody thing eats batteries, Decides to start/stop recording on it's own and now this. I expect this sh*t from a cheap camera but not a £300+ camera, Anyone know if the card is recoverable what to do etc?

Anyway...on to the sweet bit...Wheelie School (iwanttowheelie.co.uk)

Spent the day with those guys today and had a blast. I always wanted to have a go without the risk of binning my bike so i took myself off down to Milton Keynes way and spent the day lofting Fazer 600s skyward, really enjoyed it. I've had a few power wheelies come up on my MT but my reaction is to close the throttle, rather than chase it. So now hopefully i can have a bit of fun with that torque!! (not on her Majesties highways though office) ;)

If you ever fancied giving it a go i would recommend those guys....it was £200 for a day (9-3ish)

(heres where i'd put the link to my humorously edited and witty youtube video/Vlog)

Want an action camera?..........my advice: buy a drift!

:) cheers guys
My mate has bought a sony and its very good .

Cypher

Reaction score
I've had Contour+2 for almost a year now and can't fault it either. Never had any problems with it.

Has a GPS too making it easier to see where you've been. You can play the video and see the line move on the map in real time and show the real speed, which is nice.