Crazy Caravanist...

Twozup

Reaction score
This happened on way to work yesterday
I don't usually do the YouTube thingy but I felt the need to share this....
[video=youtube_share;AXPeyt_w3Bo]http://youtu.be/AXPeyt_w3Bo[/video]

flydnb

Reaction score
ha ha ha love it mr twoz, I had a bit of a ding dong with a car driver the other day he was swerving to stop me passing only one brake light working , so I got past him and gave him the finger then he tried to undertake me on a single carriageway wish I had a cam then, I should have mirrored the c---t in fact I wish I did now. by the way you should do more camera stuff mate and like your tune choice.

Twozup

Reaction score
I tried to kick his wing but the f*cker was just out of reach- if only my leg was a few inches longer.... (Frape Away!!)!
I was hopping mad!!

Birdy

Reaction score
Poxy gypsies....he def saw you in his mirror twos, tell by cloud of fug from the oil burner when he gassed it past JCB...he just thought...fek im...ARSEHOLE ! :mad:

Twozup

Reaction score
It seriously went through my mind to gun it to a "hidden" layby about 2 mile up the road, find the biggest brick I could and stand at the side of the road hidden by a tree till last minute and cave in a big dent in the side of his Pikeymobile.
Common sense and a fear of being banged up for manslaughter won through....just

Twozup

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with caravans- it's the old useless cnuts that can't tow and remember the rules on the road at the same time....

Sent from my mind using my fingers

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I fucking hate caravans.
Pmsl. My wife...(who is a respectable lady in a very high profile job)! shouts cock suckers and gives the finger to EVERY caravan puller regardless. I absolutely crack up every time she does it.

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

flydnb

Reaction score
good on her, I hate the bloody things , that's why we have hotels so we don't have to cook and clean our own shit up, why on earth would you go on holiday and have to actually do more cleaning and cooking than you do at home I don't get it.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. It's gonna go viral...! I've just put it on my Facebook and google+. Oh an I liked, commented and subscribed hehe. More vids please twoz

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good on her, I hate the bloody things , that's why we have hotels so we don't have to cook and clean our own shit up, why on earth would you go on holiday and have to actually do more cleaning and cooking than you do at home I don't get it.
I agree. It's a complete waste of time. Mite as well stay at home and wear the obligatory knotted hanky whilst watchin telly and cut out the annoyance ud cause every other road user by towing a piece of shite down the road and swerving like a div coz u haven't got a scooby do how to drive lol

marcusfordus

Reaction score
He was just another knob who can't follow directions painted onto the road surface, every single day I see people who just don't see the bleeding obvious. The standard of driving in general needs upping a notch.

I hate caravans on the road, tax em all.

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
What a monumental bell end. I've never seen the appeal, myself. Until they come up with a caravan that makes the bed and delivers a club sandwich at 3am, I'll stick to hotels - even if the peanuts are £8, a tin!

Nice images, btw. What cam are you using?

M

MT account

i enjoyed my caravan......for 18 months or so. it musta helped me buy no end of toys with the cash i was saving by not paying for a few other things i wont go into here......;)

........only lost 300quid on it n all........its a romanian knocking shop now somewhere on a london trading estate....i kid you not :)
T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhn5vBP8edtKLg60_3.JPG029.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
i enjoyed my caravan......for 18 months or so. it musta helped me buy no end of toys with the cash i was saving by not paying for a few other things i wont go into here......;)

........only lost 300quid on it n all........its a romanian knocking shop now somewhere on a london trading estate....i kid you not :)
View attachment 1478View attachment 1479

nice set up there , its like a portable brothel.lol.