darkside tour birmingham

M

MT account

ill give this a go if its not raining as it will be my 1st ride of the year :D a few details below as Dave Coates is only riding on saturday.

The National Motorcycle Museum is located directly on the J6 island of the M42, directly opposite the NEC.

Sat Nav caution – some systems inaccurately position our post code several miles from our actual location. If your system does not include us as a “special location” you may be wise to use B92 0ED as your destination. This is the post code of the Esso Petrol Station which is close to our site. Once you are on the A45 and in the vicinity of the NEC and Airport, please be vigilant for our highway brown signs.

Opening Times: 10.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday

Tickets: free entry to the event, free attractions and test rides. Test rides can be prebooked via your local dealer or CLICK HERE to get to the MT test ride booking page.
Confirmed Attractions:

MT Tour truck with display of MT clothing and accessories
MT-09 Street Tracker makes its first public appearance
MT-125 on display for the first time in the UK
MT-09 and MT-07 accessorised units
MT demo fleet – test ride the latest MT-09, MT-07 and MT-09 Street Rally models many fitted with accessories for you to test.
First MT Experience around a coned test course. Even complete novices can experience an MT riding either an MT-125 or restricted 35Kw version of the MT-07 under the supervision of our instructors.
MT Extreme Wheelie Machine – rides an MT-09 under controlled conditions as you learn to wheelie safely.
Saturday 2nd August only: Dave Coats stunt show including his MT-09 with wheelies, slides, burnouts and more. Show runs at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm (no stunt show on 3rd August)
MT Owners paddock – park your MT in the special paddock and meet other MT owners

Birdy

Reaction score
Hope a few more riders turn up than Bristol do....street tracker looks good , brushed ally bits instead of plastic, but still prefer the original, nice seat mind ! I may go just to ogle Rachel again !

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
With a bit of luck I'll be going to the 'Brum' event at the MotorCycle Museum... Only had mine 3weeks

M

MT account

With a bit of luck I'll be going to the 'Brum' event at the MotorCycle Museum... Only had mine 3weeks
rain permitting ill be the 1 with the F-off big cases on it.....ill be doing a bit of shopping on the way up...:)

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Streetbike, top of Mucklow hill, Halesowen are gathering MT owners at 9.00 am on Sunday, their too busy Saturdays. You can register to join them (or just turn up.... Sure it won't hurt)..

Their planning a little ride out before going to motorcycle museum, think I'll be joining them on Sunday rather than Saturday, I have already registered my interest.

Hope to see some of you there!

M

MT account

.....aye, im hoping dave will show me how to ride the thing proper like......

Fish1216

Reaction score
Smurf im goin with streetbike too, mines the grey one with the akra, quite looking forward to it :)

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Just returned from The Dark Side at the museum, the stunt show was on, got some fab footage, god he can ride!! Fabulous day out.

Look forward to some rides out with some other owners.

@Fish..... Think you just came past my house making tons of noise.... Nice One! ;)

Fish1216

Reaction score
Most possibly lol, did try to find you but didnt know what u looked like, I was near the front of the pack, where did you hear the noise?