Dave Coates on his MT

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Akra and no baffle fitted, nice !

Standard, erm no...... rear sprocket size, braided brake hoses. I'd like to see what fork internals it's actually running.

Coatsie151

Reaction score
Akra and no baffle fitted, nice !

Standard, erm no...... rear sprocket size, braided brake hoses. I'd like to see what fork internals it's actually running.
You can have the brake lines ,yes…. but at the CMC Show , standard gearing,standard suspension , everything else standard. Will change rear sprocket ,just to get the revs up when doing donuts,but thats about all…..

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Cool, nice to know the suspension can cope with serious abuse when called for, loved the sound of the bike with the open exhaust.
Were the brake hoses swapped because the rubber wasn't up to the job, or needed to lose the over the mudguard set-up for all the tyre changes ?

Coatsie151

Reaction score
Cool, nice to know the suspension can cope with serious abuse when called for, loved the sound of the bike with the open exhaust.
Were the brake hoses swapped because the rubber wasn't up to the job, or needed to lose the over the mudguard set-up for all the tyre changes ?
Yeah,Akro pipe sounds and looks amazing when baffle out,spitting flames etc.I changed the brake hoses to Venhill lines as they are a long running sponsor and they work incredibly well, also ,as you say i didn't like the look of the over the mudguard look.