Deal Done

sjw

Reaction score
Deposit placed on a new MT09 in blue.:)
For me the blue is the best of a bad bunch of colours. The wide & narrow stripes on the tank didnt do anything for me.
Arrives in a week or so. All I need now are some fine days for a good ride out into the Yorkshire Dales.
That reminds me, running in bikes according to the manual is purgatory, but I must take it a little bit easy
What are the most common "accessories" ?
CBR600RR goes in partex. Will be sad to see it go, its been with me through some of the most stunning scenery in Europe.

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi & welcome. I personally think screen,rad guard are covers vastly improve the looks. As for running in, as soon as it was warmed up, I rode my hard from day 1 (not redline hard or going mental, but definitely briskly). Now done over 11000 miles with no issues

sjw

Reaction score
Think I'll go for a Yamaha screen, and possibly something to cover the rad sides and filler cap
Ive never seen a filler cap on a bike before, its always been behind a fairing

XB12X

Reaction score
When I get mine, apart from minimalist luggage (SW-Motech Blazer Panniers are a probable buy and probably their Alu-Rack), I will get the SW-Motech engine sliders and alternator cover protection. No screens for me. But maybe radiator and oil cooler guards.

Locksmith

Reaction score
Go straight back to the shop because youve ordered the slowest colour. :p