decent carbon parts for the MT?????

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hola guys,

OK is anyone out there making decent looking carbon for the 09 yet or what. None of this carbon look shit with stupid coloured mesh, just some quality carbon like Acra, Austin Racing, zero limits gear!!!

Just can't seem to find any parts yet anywhere.

Please let me know if there's some out there.

Cheers daps:cool:

P.s the Street Tracker carbon front mudguard looks class but ain't available yet!!!!

M

MT account

i do believe spot has got a fender and he stole a rear hugger off me offof ebay:p
....i think the seller is a junior carbon maker as he had a few items for sale and good luck to him cos i did that malarky and its a proper faff to get a good cosmetic finish unless you got a mega factory set up........come on china, we're waiting.......:rolleyes:

Spot

Reaction score
Nope, there's not a lot of good carbon stuff out there. Plenty of cheap tat though. If you find good stuff let me know!

I've bought the carbon front fender (fitted) and a chain guard (not yet fitted) from Powerbronze and as the 'Count mentioned I outbid him on the rear hugger which should be in the post today. The delay in posting is because the "man in his shed" managed to get the mounting hole position wrong and had to make another one!

MT09_20.jpg MT09_08.jpg

M

MT account

'the count' :D i was somewhere over the ukraine when that auction ended so im lucky to be here! soon as ive finished making a glass fibre shower floor im gonna take a look at making a rear hugger that stops all the shit running down the swing arm and flinging up yer back

.......a cheap carbon one woulda been great to use as a mould as ive have to spend hours sanding a plastic 1 smooth before trying to take a mould off it....:p