Deep Armor

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Registered Jan 2014
Done 950 miles, heated grips, scottoiler, Yam screen and rad covers, shortie levers, fender extender, taxed until the end of the year. Datatagged for the insurance.

Looks like new, very well looked after, always been treated with ACF50 from the day I picked it up, 1st service done and the new camchain tensioner fitted under warranty, it came back from having that done and has been parked up in the garage since.

Zero wrong with the bike, just the right BMW has become available and I don't have the storage space for both bikes.

Loads of pictures in the gallery section.

£5800 takes it away.

Last edited:

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go mate , thats not even run in yet ! bargain ...

MT-09's are losing a fortune at the moment, not even listed in the CAP green book yet. Yamaha's market strategy of flooding the market whilst knocking them out cheap and no one will buy secondhand, seems to be working well.
I was even looking today at what oe used spares are available on ebay and there are none, so breaking a new bike could be a money spinner whilst there are none out there.
If it doesn't go at this price I'll keep it and wait for the winter and buy the BMW as a 2nd bike when the prices are lower for them (MT's can't get any lower, or people will be giving them away).

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have quite a few "spare bits! For the MT now after modding it lol. I agree with what you're saying tho.