Denali split sound horn

lee1980

Reaction score
Just ordered one from R&G. This differs form first one in that the compressor part can be put anywhere on bike away from actual horn.
As long as pipe run is not to near exhaust etc.
I was going to get first one but knew it look like a huge lump on side of engine/frame etc atleast now have more mounting options still not sure where lol.

I guess its technically illegal with sound level it makes to but so need it at times hope these drivers think its 40 ton juggernaut behind them lol!

Coopie

Reaction score
Hi Lee ................ I want to fit one of these as well but God knows where . Do let us know where you find the space

lee1980

Reaction score
I'm thinking compressor in my pocket on wires, and horn on helmet lol , no really not looked closely but sure be somewhere to hide compressor now it's spilt system.

Coopie

Reaction score
I'm thinking compressor in my pocket on wires, and horn on helmet lol .
He he ...... that would do it . :eek:
If I hadn't fitted the Maxton shock with the separate reservoir I recon it would fit nicely under the tank . So I am going to need somewhere else

lee1980

Reaction score
Well its arrived overall is larger than I was hoping, The actual horn part is pretty light and will just require hose connection, but to big to put in stock horn position and I doubt will fit in the pretend air in takes either!

The compressor part my fit under seat or tank will need to try, and the hose it comes with is not exactly flexible either but guess it needs to be pretty sturdy to take pressure!

if can not fit will end up on the car or on ebay lol

bram-bram

Reaction score
I also received today my sound bomb and I am struggling to find a place for it. I got the compact version instead of the split one.
I am waiting for frame sliders from R&G (ordered them a month ago and still waiting) and then I might be able to make some clamp to attach it on the lateral of the bike, on one of the sliders supports.

lee1980

Reaction score
oh i didnt know there was a compact one, is it still a combined compressor and horn unit in one?

I am thinking similar for horn to mount on my evotech sliders some where wont look best but i want it fitted to wake up those drivers lol!

bram-bram

Reaction score
By compact I meant the standard one (as opposed to being split).
If I would have the split version, I would try to fit the compressor in one of the fake intake vents and the horn probably where the OEM one is.

oh i didnt know there was a compact one, is it still a combined compressor and horn unit in one?

I am thinking similar for horn to mount on my evotech sliders some where wont look best but i want it fitted to wake up those drivers lol!

lee1980

Reaction score
Yep false a false thing the intake is just under front of the tank there is like snorkel there.
Will need to take off to see if room for any of this horn in there be ideal if I could put compressor one side and horn the other!!!!

lee1980

Reaction score
Yea I don't think even just horn part on mine will fit inside, those clips are annoying very common on new bikes now I keep meaning to buy some spares.
I'm thinking maybe even on fork by side of headlight for horn part of mine.