Does this belong to one of our members?

M

MT account

not mine........im finding it hard to like bellypans on the MT. i like bellypans on bikes but really not feeling it for the ones ive seen so far.....

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Im watching it. Like the fact is painted like the plastics, not the gloss black offering as standard from powerbronze

flydnb

Reaction score
yeah but guys do these fit over aftermarket exhausts, im sure they don't looks a bit tight on the std, so it wont go over the akra around the downpipes and the exit.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Exactly. Gotta belong to someone on here!!!
R we gonna have a bidding war Mr C lol

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

MadGelo

Reaction score
the guy on US forum had one from powerbornze and akra fitted, he said a little adjustment needed for it to fit

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the guy on US forum had one from powerbornze and akra fitted, he said a little adjustment needed for it to fit
Powerbronze are shite. DO NOT buy the single seat cowl. It is crap and doesn't stay on at all due to the pathetic fixings. Mine went straight back for a full refund...!
Rant over. Back on topic please

MadGelo

Reaction score
Powerbronze are shite. DO NOT buy the single seat cowl. It is crap and doesn't stay on at all due to the pathetic fixings. Mine went straight back for a full refund...!
Rant over. Back on topic please

cheers,
was actually considering it

Mitch

Reaction score
I am watching it aswell lol hoping u guys would not see it lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

M

MT account

im waiting to see the final price, i have a few empty 20ltr plastic cans out the back and im handy with the tinsnips...........i could knock 1 up like that in 10 mins..............:)

M

MT account

now thats better.............looks more balanced than the tin bath tub that TT's gonna win .......eek!
PUIG19080.jpg