Does Tracer have linked brakes?

Sven

Reaction score
Was reading a website recently & it claimed the Tracer has linked brakes. I didn't think this was correct. Can anyone confirm one way or the other.

britelitebob

Reaction score
Was reading a website recently & it claimed the Tracer has linked brakes. I didn't think this was correct. Can anyone confirm one way or the other.
One way to find out is put it on the center stand, turn on the ignition, spin the rear wheel and hit the front brake.

If it stops than their linked.

Sven

Reaction score
I tried it out tonight. Put bike on centre stand & spun the back wheel. Operated the front brake & it didn't slow the back wheel at all. So that website i was reading have got their info wrong. Well i can't believe there's something on the internet thats not true!:p:D

Twas a good job i did try it though. Whilst doing it, I noticed that my brake light was on all the time! Then remembered that i adjusted the brake pedal a week ago & didn't adjust the switch. Doh!! So got that sorted out now.

Dug

Reaction score
As suggested, no it does not have linked brakes. However both of the hydraulic systems for the breaks would run back to the ABS controller/reservoir.