eBay goodies

My Toy

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentles a quick scan of eBay shows an Ohlins shock for £499.99 and a set of Gilles rear sets for £300. Both are free postage.

Go on, you know you want to!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bon

Reaction score
Was going to get Ohlins shock and fork springs fitted but was let down. Now going fo Nitron Shock and Matris fork kit. Ride in/ride out service from PDQ. Hopefully on 26th.

Spot

Reaction score
A mate of mine races and uses Nitron and has nothing but praise for both the quality of the kit and the customer service.

My Toy

Reaction score
It don't seem to work via the iPad unless it's me being a duggie. The item number is 121429185581 if that helps. I just searched on Yamaha MT 09
This is the item description.
Hello and welcome to Roy Jervis & Co Ltd

We are a Motorcycle, Scooter & Cycle shop established for over 60 years in the East Midlands. We carry a large stock of new and used bikes, parts and accessories for most makes and models.

www.thebikeshop.co.uk

Tel 01773 743358

Yamaha MT09

Genuine Yamaha Adjustable Footrest Kit

Made by Gilles.tooling RRP £407.91 plus VAT

This footrest kit has been taken off a 2013 MT09 that has only done 1400 miles from new and is complete and in excellent condition

We have other parts available for this bike - please see our other listings

FREE P & P

We will not ship this item overseas and northern areas may have additional costs please send postcode to check.

Collection welcome during shop hours.

Our carrier only delivers to MAINLAND UK so if you are anywhere else please contact us before bidding to agree shipping costs.

Thanks for looking and good luck.

All major credit and debit cards taken as well as paypal.

Opening hours

Monday 9am - 6pm

Tuesday 9am - 6pm

Wednesday 9am - 1pm

Thursday 9am - 6pm

Friday 9am - 6pm

Saturday 9am - 5pm

Sunday Closed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk