ECU Flash

Alwaysabiker

Reaction score
S-Tec Flash review for anyone in doubt

Following work on my ECU posted to Simon at S-tec a couple of weeks back. The first opportunity for me to really try my MT09 Tracer out with the flash.
Earlier this week I covered just over 320 miles on a day ride. It will be memorable for me due to the way the bike now responds. I can coordinate throttle and clutch confidently for pulling away from a stop, previously it was difficult to find harmony between the two. General throttle control is improved both on and off and pickup.

I think the only way to convey the improvement is to experience it. Quite the best money I have ever spent on a motorcycle add on.

When I set off the computer reading for fuel MPG was 58.2, arrival home after the ride today it was up to 62.4.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Following work on my ECU posted to Simon at S-tec a couple of weeks back. The first opportunity for me to really try my MT09 Tracer out with the flash.
Earlier this week I covered just over 320 miles on a day ride. It will be memorable for me due to the way the bike now responds. I can coordinate throttle and clutch confidently for pulling away from a stop, previously it was difficult to find harmony between the two. General throttle control is improved both on and off and pickup.

I think the only way to convey the improvement is to experience it. Quite the best money I have ever spent on a motorcycle add on.

When I set off the computer reading for fuel MPG was 58.2, arrival home after the ride today it was up to 62.4.
Thanks for the review. It is much appreciated by us I can assure you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hexme

Reaction score
Might be giving you a call in a few days Simon! I live in Hampshire so not a million miles away.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might be giving you a call in a few days Simon! I live in Hampshire so not a million miles away.
Hi. It's Richie. Simon doesn't do any of the online stuff. That's all me I'm afraid. He does read this though so will be expecting your call lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hexme

Reaction score
Hi. It's Richie. Simon doesn't do any of the online stuff. That's all me I'm afraid. He does read this though so will be expecting your call lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for that Richie, if I end up buying a Tracer on Saturday I'll see what the standard 2017 bike feels like as they've made a few changes?? Not quite so bothered with upping the top speed but some of the other ECU flash benefits interest me.

Tony

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for that Richie, if I end up buying a Tracer on Saturday I'll see what the standard 2017 bike feels like as they've made a few changes?? Not quite so bothered with upping the top speed but some of the other ECU flash benefits interest me.

Tony
Cheers Tony. We look forward to seeing you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro