Ermax 33cm screen

dazzer

Reaction score
got my Ermax screen today. i went for the 33cm version to cover the clocks better. looks nice on the bike but could only get a pic in my garage. you can just make out the Evotech radiator guard and the chinese levers. just need some crash bungs now but that will have to wait until after christmas.
the rest of the bike is fine i hate mini indecators and the tail is too short to run a tail tidy unless you are only going to ride in the dry. i like the sound of the exhaust as it doesnt attract attention and doesnt wake the neighbours in the morning. the bike feels finished now it has the bits yamaha forgot to fit.

Attachments

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Looking good, though I can't help but notice that the screen now takes up more space than the headlight. It's like looking at a fellow with a very big forehead.
The headlight should have been 10-15 cm further up from the start.

dazzer

Reaction score
i forgot i got the screen from jesterstrickbits. i think it was £78 including postage. a chunk cheaper and a lot more useful than yamahas offering.

dazzer

Reaction score
first time out with screen today. a little bit more wind noise around helmet but takes loads of pressure off the chest area making higher speeds more comfortable. its even big enough to get behind if you wish. uploaded some better pics in the member galleries.