Ermax Screen Installed!

Niner

Reaction score
Just a quick post regarding my new Ermax screen:

This is what I received last night:

Install was super easy!

Remove the 3 bolts on each side:

Attach the provided bracket using the stock bolts and insert the rubber fasteners:

Then simply slide a washer on the bolts (all provided) and fasten those bad boys up!

And the results:

And I have to give a huge thanks to Ed at MotoMachines for answering all my annoying questions and having this at my doorstep within 2 days!

P.S. Due to the shitty New England weather, I have not gotten to ride with the new screen yet... but I'll update after I do so.

And then I just had to "tint" it.

Spraying her down:

Mounted back up:

Plenty of room to turn the keys and whatnot.

Credry

Reaction score
Was a bit skeptical at the start when it was clear, but nice work with the "tint" looks good, and goes well with the bark busters.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Nice pics and install.
I have the Yamaha fly screen on order but yours looks class.

Cheers daps:cool:

Stan09

Reaction score
Hi Niner. Nice screen. I also like the hand guards, I've been looking at the Bark busters. Which kit did you fit, was it the Storm S5 one, Is it a straight forward fit, and can you still use the bar end weights. If you can't, do you get any vibration through the bars.

sporti

Reaction score
That's great work!

When I saw it fitted still clear, I wasn't sold, with the tint, that completes the front of the bike nicely.

Niner

Reaction score
Hi Niner. Nice screen. I also like the hand guards, I've been looking at the Bark busters. Which kit did you fit, was it the Storm S5 one, Is it a straight forward fit, and can you still use the bar end weights. If you can't, do you get any vibration through the bars.
They are Zeta handguards with integrated turn signals.
You can see my whole install thread here...