Evotech Performance adjustable short levers

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got my Evotech short levers and radiator guard today. Tried to install the levers but run into a bit of a knot. The brake lever fits tight, I just had the bolt in without the nut and when I apply the brake the lever doesn't return to its initial position on its own. Have to give it a little nudge forward. This left me uncomfortable in leaving the lever on.

I measured the thickness of the original brake lever where the bolt goes through and the Evotech lever is just slightly thicker, 0.02mm thicker. This could be the problem.

Did anyone have the same problem?

The radiator guard installed without any problem :D Looks really cool.

Thanks,

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Mine were the same. Its almost like the black powder coating or anodizing is a bit thick on the brake lever side.

I just gave it a little tickle with some wet and dry and now it fine.

Cheers daps.:cool:

FreakyFreak

Reaction score

Mitch

Reaction score
The thing is freaky there all made them same way to look the same , the main difference is the metal they use

Luismn

Reaction score
The thing is freaky there all made them same way to look the same , the main difference is the metal they use
Exactly!! The alloy, the ink could and R&D are the main difference. Anyway I do not bought chinese products that can compromise safety. One thing is the tank pad....