Evotech Tail Tidy Anyone?

Del Mar

Reaction score
I've noticed that the Evotech tail tidy includes a new rear light.

What's wrong with the old one? :confused:

Just curious as I like the LED pattern of the standard.

R&G don't feel the need to do this.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi there del mar,
I have the evotech tail tidy on my mt09 so I can vouch for the build quality and looks.

The fit and finish is second to none and in my opinion it really freshens up the tail. I liked the standard rear light but it does look like a bit of an after thought to me. Cool as hell when lit up though. I was reluctant to change the standard rear light because I did not want my mt to lose any of its identity, however!!!!

I saw the evotech tailtidy at the NEC on a show bike and as soon as I so it I new it was a mod I was going to do. A bit pricey but quite a lot of work has been put into it.

If you do decide to go down the evotech route you will not be disappointed,

Cheers daps.:cool:

Del Mar

Reaction score
Hi there del mar,
I have the evotech tail tidy on my mt09 so I can vouch for the build quality and looks.

The fit and finish is second to none and in my opinion it really freshens up the tail. I liked the standard rear light but it does look like a bit of an after thought to me. Cool as hell when lit up though. I was reluctant to change the standard rear light because I did not want my mt to lose any of its identity, however!!!!

I saw the evotech tailtidy at the NEC on a show bike and as soon as I so it I new it was a mod I was going to do. A bit pricey but quite a lot of work has been put into it.

If you do decide to go down the evotech route you will not be disappointed,

Cheers daps.:cool:
Thanks Daps - do you have any photos of the new look that you could upload?

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I will try but I have tried before and for some reason my tablet will not allow me to up load them.

Think someone has posted some pics of the evotech gear on here somewhere if you have a scan!!!

Cheers daps:cool:

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Del mar, if you put in mt09 on eBay there are some very good pics of the evotech tailtidy if you ain't seen any already.

Cheers daps:cool:

Hotwheels

Reaction score
Look at this thread :MT09 Mods for customer bike
There are pictures of my bike with the evo tech tailtidy and other bits
Hope this helps

Hotwheels

mt dave

Reaction score
hi del mar i have also fitted the eveotech tail tidy plus lots of there other products well worth every penny very well made product, i've included some pictures of my tail tidy the oem light does look like a after thought, the new rear light is alot better. the best way to contact evotech is by phoning them speak to garry twigg as you get a really good personal service the phone number is 0800 6342801.DSCN0366.jpgDSCN0367.jpgDSCN0368.jpgDSCN0369.jpg

Del Mar

Reaction score
hi del mar i have also fitted the eveotech tail tidy plus lots of there other products well worth every penny very well made product, i've included some pictures of my tail tidy the oem light does look like a after thought, the new rear light is alot better. the best way to contact evotech is by phoning them speak to garry twigg as you get a really good personal service the phone number is 0800 6342801.View attachment 336View attachment 337View attachment 338View attachment 339
Thanks Dave, i've bought Evotech stuff before and usually found their kit to be better than R & G.

Luismn

Reaction score
Hi MT Dave,

The LED pattern of the light from evotech is similar to OEM pattern?
Can I ask you to upload a picture with lights turned on?

Thanks a lot

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Fitted the Evotech at the weekend, very high quality item, simple to fit and looks great. I will post a pic when I get a dry day here.

Twozup

Reaction score
I know I'm setting myself up to get shot down in flames but.....

I actually like the OE tail light/ number plate holder thingy.

Nowt as queer as folk I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevis

Reaction score
ANy chance you can take some pictures of the et brake light lit.. want to see how it compares to oem