Votes: 1 4.5%
  • SC projects Conic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SC projects CR-T

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Freddie

Reaction score
This might have been covered before but what are best sounding exhast with and without baffles? Ive only heard the akra titanium. With the baffle its not much different from standard imo but without its seriously deep and loud. Really wanted to know how the akra carbon and arrow compared but please give opinions on others.

colinlinz

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
No idea. Mine has the Akra Titanium on it. It was pretty quite, but I think it is getting a little nicer. They are a packed silencer, so they should get louder as the packing compresses and carbons up. I haven't even tried with the DB Killer out. My dog goes mental as it is whenever I fire it up.

Fluke

Reaction score
I heard the Akra carbon, which certainly sounds fruity, but ended up with the 2 bros (partly by accident).
I've had mine remapped and we left the AIS system on so there's lots of crackles and burbles under engine braking.
I've got 'quiet' power tips in (the 2 bros' baffles) and it's still an absolute riot. I dare not ride without baffles cos i think I'd need ear muffs over my ear plugs.
I love the sound but it's not for anyone who likes their neighbours, or in fact has any neighbours:D

PeaceMaker

Reaction score
Wich do you think will sound better?
Akrapovic Carbon or SC project CR-T?

Don´t know which to buy.. There are a lot of youtube clips about akrapovic carbon, which seems to sound very good, but only 1 clip about CR-T.. which appears to sound WAY louder than the akrapovic..

lee1980

Reaction score
Arrow full system here with black alloy end can, with baffle in its loud but not overly loud, just right for me, I suspect in summer will try with out baffle in, then it be straight through as not even got a cat in!

Locksmith

Reaction score
You've omitted the standard exhaust from the list :)

Gets my vote!

Freddie

Reaction score
lol, I also endend up with the 2bros by accident. wanted the carbon akra but 2bros came up cheaper so I thought why not, still looks good. Few questions bout it though, did your break leaver touch the can? also have you found that if your in gear at standstill (clutch in) and rev it, revs will then fall bellow idle and sometimes cut out? Its the right loudness for me though, cars move out my way and in the summer when every1 wants to measure dicks ill just pull the baffle outc :cool:

boro

Reaction score
Carbon Akra here and never fitted the DB killer, I took one look and decided the grub screw would be a pain to remove once the exhaust was fitted. Love the sound crackles and burps all over the place, only downside is I now over rev and blip it all the time just to hear the noise (insert also laugh manically to myself). Upside is the throttle seems to be a bot more free reving and little power wheels happen all the time now. No idea what it has done to my fuel usage so have reset that and will give it a couple of weeks to see if it gets worse (previous 20.xx Km per L)