Exhaust vs suspension

Mitch

Reaction score
What do I spend my money on , head says rear shock but heart say arrow lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arrow...
Cud live with stock suspension for a while but not listen to the cack exhaust lol

Birdy

Reaction score
I can , and indeed must live with standard fare... its a problem with my wallet you see....damn thing is rusted shut !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can , and indeed must live with standard fare... its a problem with my wallet you see....damn thing is rusted shut !
Well as we only live once, I decided long ago that I wud not hold back on anythin....(and obviously if the wife says i can)! I just buy it lol

pipski99

Reaction score
What do I spend my money on , head says rear shock but heart say arrow lol
I would think which one bothers you most and go with that. I seriously don't mind the exhaust sound or looks but would like an after market one.

The suspension isn't great and I have adjusted it but haven't taken the bike out to test it since the adjustment. If I can't get it to an acceptable ride and handling quality I'll change the suspension first as it bothers me more than the exhaust.

Good luck either way, keep us posted.

Credry

Reaction score
Another for suspension, the exhaust is fine, quiet at idle with a good snarl up the rev range.

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
Lol I assumed he was just born that way...
no wasn't born a cottager i fell into it, I was at school in the last year and was taking a pee in a cubicle , anyway I was standing there and I could hear this drilling sound against the partition and then there was a hole, I was curious as to why there was a hole so I put my cock through it to see what would happen and the rest is history, I later found out that the woodwork teacher was the culprit after meeting him in a local toilet, so its thanks to the kindness and my woodwork teachers selfless act that got me into cottaging, who says all school teachers are bad if we had more teachers like this the education system wouldn't be in the state its in now.

W8ENN

Reaction score
I had a cottaging experience at Sandbach services on the M6. There I was innocently having a shit when some fucker in the next cubicle was peeping through a hole. I jumped up and kicked the cubicle wall that hard it cracked. He wouldn't come out to erm "discuss" the matter with me. I had to drive to Keele services to wipe my arse.

It wasn't you was it fly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Speaking from experience I would definately go for the Arrow.

I have one on mine and I passed my mate driving his lorry yesterday when i was pretty much flat out with the baffle out and he rang me an said "f**k me that sounds just like the old Aprilia rs3 cube motogp bike."

Now that is one of my all time favorite bikes which i fell in love with at Donnington when i saw and heard it for the first time so I instantly forgot about the dodgy handling,lol.

I can live with the stock suspension until I can afford a new rear shock and a revalve but I can't live without the soundtrack!!!!

Cheers daps

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi Mitch,

I went for the X Kone carby as I liked the style the best out of the end can options but think they will all pretty much sound the same with the baffle out. Triples just rock!!!!

cheers DAPS

Mitch

Reaction score
Hi Mitch,

I went for the X Kone carby as I liked the style the best out of the end can options but think they will all pretty much sound the same with the baffle out. Triples just rock!!!!

cheers DAPS
am wondering if they will ever come down in value?

Mitch

Reaction score
Am thinkin they will come down to around the 500 mark as most full sythems on other bikes seem to hold there price well

Last edited: