exhausting search

richo

Reaction score
hey all like most people on here i'm looking for new stuff coming out , since many companies take there sweetarse time bringing out parts / accessories for new models like ours because of low volumes .
the exhausts i've seen so far include :

akrapovic , gpr , arrow , two brothers ---- drop a name if i've missed any

wish fmf apex came out in full system for our model i think its quite good looking

but yesterday I decided im gonna try the SCORPION full system in carbonfibre it also comes in titanium and stainless steel ( YAMAHA - MT-09 Full System - 13-Current )

any brits seen these yet 3 week odd wait here in oz

Schultzy

Reaction score
I like the look of that Scorpion one in Carbon - would be interested to hear what ist sounds like.

julianziggy

Reaction score
there's also Graves, M4, Marthy, Ixil.
ive been looking for ages as well. I'm thinking GPR because they're 'slip on' and have an adapter to reconnect the OEM.

but really i have no idea

post up a video when you do get the Scorpion please!

Schultzy

Reaction score
What sort of price is the slip on gpr? Sounds like you have to do some cutting etc which worries me somewhat- I like having my full system, if I ever want to go back it's not a lot harder to put the old one back on. Better performance too - slip ons are just noise and aesthetics but if thats what your after then it's probably worth the price difference?

julianziggy - will show you my TB one day, maybe Sat if we're all going for a ride somewhere.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

julianziggy

Reaction score
yeah price is a pretty big factor at the moment. I'm also considering being patient and waiting for more manufacturers.