Fellow MT09 rider gets me a bolloking off the wife !

Birdy

Reaction score
Went out sunday with the wife to get her a birthday present, there was plenty of time, it wasnt till monday. Anyhoo....on the way into town ( Cwmbran just in case the culprit is on here !) and was overtaken by race blu , going like the clappers, dodging in and out of the traffic , under took on roundabout, then popped a wheelie on the exit , while still cranked over ! I was well impressed , and grinning like a loon ! Wife then rips into me ! If you ride yours like that , youre a twat !!! No my love....how he even managed to lift the front ....idiot ....tchhh....unbelievable.....:eek:

flydnb

Reaction score
Went out sunday with the wife to get her a birthday present, there was plenty of time, it wasnt till monday. Anyhoo....on the way into town ( Cwmbran just in case the culprit is on here !) and was overtaken by race blu , going like the clappers, dodging in and out of the traffic , under took on roundabout, then popped a wheelie on the exit , while still cranked over ! I was well impressed , and grinning like a loon ! Wife then rips into me ! If you ride yours like that , youre a twat !!! No my love....how he even managed to lift the front ....idiot ....tchhh....unbelievable.....:eek:
I had an ex girlfriend who lived in Cwmbran, in oakfield, and very few people know that that scrittii polliti aka green gartside grew up there as well.

Fish1216

Reaction score
Ha ha was riding like yesterday and did exactly that lol, wheelied off an island while still cranked over lol, mines matte grey n i was in halesowen tho

Birdy

Reaction score
I had an ex girlfriend who lived in Cwmbran, in oakfield, and very few people know that that scrittii polliti aka green gartside grew up there as well.
Scriiti Polliti !!! blast from the past fly !!! anyone under...ooo....37 will have to google him ! lol Wow,,,Manic Street Preachers and that guy playing the new Dracula , from just up the road....now scriiti polliti as well...fame does not get any better than this ! ;)

pipski99

Reaction score
Whenever I watch YouTube vids of MT09 riders hooning around I have to lie to the other half. "No dear, mine won't even do that. I wouldn't want the front wheel off the ground anyway" :D

flydnb

Reaction score
I ride like I stole it with girlfriend on the back so that she doesn't ask to go on the back again, sorry darling its the way the bike goes ...........

flydnb

Reaction score
Yes ... i used to bang this girl up there... would wait for her boyfriend to go on his bike , nip in and smash her back doors in......oh , hang on ... im really sorry fly mate .:cool:
no don't be mate, I would drive round the corner park the bike up and walk back to the house where I could hear you giving it plenty , so I would creep into the room and wank whilst watching you bang her , I still think about it now if im out of inspiration, I really owe you.:)

Birdy

Reaction score
no don't be mate, I would drive round the corner park the bike up and walk back to the house where I could hear you giving it plenty , so I would creep into the room and wank whilst watching you bang her , I still think about it now if im out of inspiration, I really owe you.:)
You mean that wasnt hot wax she was dripping on my back !!!! Bleruuuugghhhhh !

sigtrm

Reaction score
Cwmbran? I almost broke my tongue trying to read it, I thought Neal Stephenson made up Qwghlmian language;-)

Anyway mylady msitakenly took sd card from my gopro and watched recordings, it was loooong silent week after that.

Birdy

Reaction score
Cwmbran? I almost broke my tongue trying to read it, I thought Neal Stephenson made up Qwghlmian language;-)

Anyway mylady msitakenly took sd card from my gopro and watched recordings, it was loooong silent week after that.
Polish is worse than welsh mate ! Too many z x and k next to each other !! lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was reviewing some footage of one of our weekly lads ride-outs a few weeks ago on the laptop and the wife happened to peer over and see me pulling out of a junction playing back marker and hoon it up the road. When she saw the speedo she said "120!!! R u fucking mad"? To which I quickly replied.... "That's 120kph dear, and I was trying to catch the lads up"! Somehow I dont think she believed me so now I have to review all my footage in a very dark room...out of the way...so she can't spy on me...lol

Birdy

Reaction score
I was reviewing some footage of one of our weekly lads ride-outs a few weeks ago on the laptop and the wife happened to peer over and see me pulling out of a junction playing back marker and hoon it up the road. When she saw the speedo she said "120!!! R u fucking mad"? To which I quickly replied.... "That's 120kph dear, and I was trying to catch the lads up"! Somehow I dont think she believed me so now I have to review all my footage in a very dark room...out of the way...so she can't spy on me...lol
I also watch err...footage on my computer away from the wife mate !:rolleyes:

sigtrm

Reaction score
Polish is worse than welsh mate ! Too many z x and k next to each other !! lol
You exaggerate, my real name is Grzegorz Brzeszczyszczykiewicz.

Ps. We do not have character x in polish alphabet;-)