Fender extender news anybody?

pipski99

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any company has already released a fender extender to protect the exhaust down pipes from crud spraying up off the roads, or has any owner found one from another model which fits the MT-09 perfectly?

Am I being impatient? The mods are being released but not quickly enough for me ;)

Stripy

Reaction score
Hopefully it'll come here in spring.
The Du-Carr-di (you know, that Italian brand, that don't like rain...) had a little extender on, and did most of the trick.

But your right, it's just about an inch too short, and does hit the radiator even, and that's probably the worst.

geoffroy

Reaction score
I was also looking for an extenda for my MT-09.
I got one from Pyramid for my dad to go on his XT1200 Super Tenere a while back and it works a dream so went and had a look on their site again and it seems they're doing a load of accessories for the MT-09, looking forward to these parts coming out.
Here's a link to said blog if anybody is interested

https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/news.html

Stripy

Reaction score
Oh, shit on it. Well, don't, no of course not, but you know the expression ;)
That's not good, daz.
I'll have a look on mine tomorrow

Twozup

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any company has already released a fender extender to protect the exhaust down pipes from crud spraying up off the roads, or has any owner found one from another model which fits the MT-09 perfectly?

Am I being impatient? The mods are being released but not quickly enough for me ;)
BUMP

I'd DEFINATELY be interested in a bit more length.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk