Flames

spoonflames

Reaction score
Ah yes. Thanks for the pic. I have this as I had the back box off recently to get the baffle out. Part number 2 is there..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

spoonflames

Reaction score
Will remove. Doesn't look like it does much except provide more of a snug connection between front and rear?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cabby

Reaction score
My akra popped and flamed when the O2 settings were at zero, that all stopped when I changed it to 14, so I suggest if you wants the flames, put it back to zero. I intend to but not got round to it yet as I've never noticed a single bit of difference at 14.

loneranger

Reaction score
my mpg went down when i was on 14. so put back to zero again! 48mg down to 43

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
My MT was Stock, I put on an Akra Ti with an 02 controller (which has now been removed as now flashed) and it popped and banged big time.. Left settings at zero and got wicked flames, I have never inserted the Cat either, in fact i never bought one...

loneranger

Reaction score
not sure thats the case. as no back upto 40 plus doing same ride routes? Anyway, I've set at zero and notice no change in the bike sound, performance or general feel.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not sure thats the case. as no back upto 40 plus doing same ride routes? Anyway, I've set at zero and notice no change in the bike sound, performance or general feel.
The co only effects the first 2% of throttle. Unless you only ride around using only 2% throttle of course...???