Fookin Porsche Drivers....!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So....on my commute home from work today I was following a Porsche 911s through some twisty country B roads.
We came to a T-junction and the Porsche turned right (the same way I wanted to go)! After the Porsche cleared the junction the driver shot off like a dick. I cleared the junction 5-10 seconds later and proceeded to follow the Porsche up a slight incline with a blind left handed.
I noticed the articulated lorry way before he did (advanced driver & rider verses knob in Porsche lol)! By the time he noticed it he was almost along side it and skidding to a halt. He had about a foot and a half of space between him, and the lorry was now stationary as well. I came to a slow and steady stop about 3-4 bike lengths behind the Porsche thinking that he was gonna do the natural thing and proceed with an air of caution....!
Wot he did next not only took me by suprise, it also took the lorry driver by surprise too...!
Without a single look in his mirrors (I know that because I was watching him in his rear view mirror to see where he was looking)! he slammed it into reverse and nailed it backwards... By the time he reached me and my precious Tricia (that's the bike by the way lol)! I had just enough time to jump off and land backwards in a massive bush. He went straight over the top of the bike and came to rest on the front wheel while the bike was on its side.
As u can imagine I was going mental by this point and wanted to rip his throat out. (I'm not the calmest of people, too many tours of duty in the forces I think pmsl)! He got out and said "I'm so sorry I didn't even know you were behind me "! To which I replied "get that fucking piece of shit off my bike before I kill you"!
He then got back in the car and drive off my bike causing even more horrific scraping sounds [emoji22]
I picked the bike up and he came back after pulling out of the way. I quickly told him if he comes any closer I'm likely to lump him there and then. He made a hasty retreat to the other side of the bike and started waffling again about how he didn't know I was there, am I alright, do I need a drink of water...! No I don't need a drink of water I need to put my hands around ur throat and choke the life out of you. Obviously I restrained myself and didn't. I eventually calmed down enough to talk to him and exchange details. It turns out he is a sales assistant from the Porsche showroom over the road from where I work and he was just taking a customers car back to be serviced....!

Anyway...
The bike was recovered back to my mates yamaha dealership and the obligatory damage assessment was started...
It isn't as bad as I thought but it's still almost a grands worth of damage.
I've got a CBF1000 loan bike being delivered tomorrow morning until the insurance claim is sorted and my bike is back on the road.

Here's a few pictures.

Scraped mirror

Scraped clutch lever (good job it was a folding lever lol)!

Scraped Gilles Titanium bar end

Snapped front fender

Scraped rear seat panel

Scraped rear paddock bobbin

Scraped clutch casing

Broken yamaha engine slider (which did a great job of protecting the engine case but once it snapped off and he pushed the bike along the engine case was scraped)!

flydnb

Reaction score
what a cunt, you should take him to the cleaners Richie claim for everything even stuff that isn't damaged he wont know , good reactions from you saved yourself getting run over as well, I hate these no neck wankers.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what a cunt, you should take him to the cleaners Richie claim for everything even stuff that isn't damaged he wont know , good reactions from you saved yourself getting run over as well, I hate these no neck wankers.
Oh trust me mate, we are gonna make sure they pay full whack for everything including Labour costs...
They owe me a new shoei GT-AIR as well as mine has a scratch on the back of it from landing in the bush lol...
Can't really claim for anything that he didn't damage coz as u well know I have ocd lol so my bike didn't have a mark of blemish on it...until now :mad:
My wife is amazed I'm not sat in the local nick now looking at 10 years for attempted murder pmsl. I must be going soft in my old age lol :rolleyes:

emptyoh9

Reaction score
What an utter bell end, hope you get it all sorted mate. He treats customers cars like that and has no regard for other road users.....he needs a slap.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any other damage, tank, forks, buckled wheel? Looks like you were lucky (ish). At least you werent hurt
That's all the damage we can see so far Steve... we're gonna see if the forks, front wheel etc are bent, buckled over the next few days and go from there...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What an utter bell end, hope you get it all sorted mate. He treats customers cars like that and has no regard for other road users.....he needs a slap.
U know wot... through all of the events that happened....he didn't once look at the back of the Porsche...he even wanted to speak to his boss and see if they cud just pay for the repairs if I got it all fixed and gave them the bill...I soon told where to go...if there wasn't a line of cars to witness it, I wud of butted him into next week

MadGelo

Reaction score
FFS
Most important is that you are ok and at least you got a loan bike, so not to waste little time there is left this season

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FFS
Most important is that you are ok and at least you got a loan bike, so not to waste little time there is left this season
Cheers MG... Was never gonna be a problem getting a loan bike...just said to my dealer mate...."Chuck me some keys for a bike while u fix mine"! Lol

Only downside now is that I will be going to the Ace Cafe meet on Friday night on a bike that isn't mine lol :(

fizzy

Reaction score
So....on my commute home from work today I was following a Porsche 911s through some twisty country B roads.
We came to a T-junction and the Porsche turned right (the same way I wanted to go)! After the Porsche cleared the junction the driver shot off like a dick. I cleared the junction 5-10 seconds later and proceeded to follow the Porsche up a slight incline with a blind left handed.
I noticed the articulated lorry way before he did (advanced driver & rider verses knob in Porsche lol)! By the time he noticed it he was almost along side it and skidding to a halt. He had about a foot and a half of space between him, and the lorry was now stationary as well. I came to a slow and steady stop about 3-4 bike lengths behind the Porsche thinking that he was gonna do the natural thing and proceed with an air of caution....!
Wot he did next not only took me by suprise, it also took the lorry driver by surprise too...!
Without a single look in his mirrors (I know that because I was watching him in his rear view mirror to see where he was looking)! he slammed it into reverse and nailed it backwards... By the time he reached me and my precious Tricia (that's the bike by the way lol)! I had just enough time to jump off and land backwards in a massive bush. He went straight over the top of the bike and came to rest on the front wheel while the bike was on its side.
As u can imagine I was going mental by this point and wanted to rip his throat out. (I'm not the calmest of people, too many tours of duty in the forces I think pmsl)! He got out and said "I'm so sorry I didn't even know you were behind me "! To which I replied "get that fucking piece of shit off my bike before I kill you"!
He then got back in the car and drive off my bike causing even more horrific scraping sounds [emoji22]
I picked the bike up and he came back after pulling out of the way. I quickly told him if he comes any closer I'm likely to lump him there and then. He made a hasty retreat to the other side of the bike and started waffling again about how he didn't know I was there, am I alright, do I need a drink of water...! No I don't need a drink of water I need to put my hands around ur throat and choke the life out of you. Obviously I restrained myself and didn't. I eventually calmed down enough to talk to him and exchange details. It turns out he is a sales assistant from the Porsche showroom over the road from where I work and he was just taking a customers car back to be serviced....!

Anyway...
The bike was recovered back to my mates yamaha dealership and the obligatory damage assessment was started...
It isn't as bad as I thought but it's still almost a grands worth of damage.
I've got a CBF1000 loan bike being delivered tomorrow morning until the insurance claim is sorted and my bike is back on the road.

Here's a few pictures.

Scraped mirror

Scraped clutch lever (good job it was a folding lever lol)!

Scraped Gilles Titanium bar end

Snapped front fender

Scraped rear seat panel

Scraped rear paddock bobbin

Scraped clutch casing

Broken yamaha engine slider (which did a great job of protecting the engine case but once it snapped off and he pushed the bike along the engine case was scraped)!

Fucksake! Sorry to hear about that mate, hope all goes well with the insurance and you get the mt back on the road asap

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously tho mate hope everything is well , if the insurance are going to write it off will you buy it back off them and fix it yourself?
Thanks Keith.
It won't be written off because it's not going thru my insurance for a start because it's a "none fault claim" so Porsche's insurance company will have to foot the bill no matter how much it costs but to be honest luckily it's all cosmetic.
As long as the forks are not bent it shud be a quick turn around really

fizzy

Reaction score
Thanks Keith.
It won't be written off because it's not going thru my insurance for a start because it's a "none fault claim" so Porsche's insurance company will have to foot the bill no matter how much it costs but to be honest luckily it's all cosmetic.
As long as the forks are not bent it shud be a quick turn around really
I hope so mate I had a similar claim with a fazer 1000 of mine and it was only cosmetic but they couldn't wait to write it off and I begged them not to and it ended up on a net salvage auction as you probably know they make more money out of paying out and auction salvage than repairing the damage , be careful with the fookers , I know I used to work in the industry, if they start mucking you about just give me a call if you need any help mate

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope so mate I had a similar claim with a fazer 1000 of mine and it was only cosmetic but they couldn't wait to write it off and I begged them not to and it ended up on a net salvage auction as you probably know they make more money out of paying out and auction salvage than repairing the damage , be careful with the fookers , I know I used to work in the industry, if they start mucking you about just give me a call if you need any help mate
Cheers bud I will definitely call u if they start pissin me about..!
Don't want them to write it off