For sale...! MT-09 indicators

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a full set of MT-09 (White lens with orange bulbs)! front and back. £30 +p&p.

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

Last edited:
M

MT account

not sure what colour my fz lenses are gonna be yet. if theyre yellow id have them cos i dont do yellow lenses.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not sure what colour my fz lenses are gonna be yet. if theyre yellow id have them cos i dont do yellow lenses.
Done a bit of digging at the shop today and try are defo yellow. Apparently all FZ's are the same?!?

M

MT account

Done a bit of digging at the shop today and try are defo yellow. Apparently all FZ's are the same?!?

i better ebay some yellow bulbs then. they got day running lights? they should have a twin filliment bulb.........wheres that parts catalogue again............

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i better ebay some yellow bulbs then. they got day running lights? they should have a twin filliment bulb.........wheres that parts catalogue again............
Lol. I think u can get the yellow bulbs off the bay? The indicators are urs if u want them bud?

M

MT account

u in the shop? id need US spec bulbs but in yellow for clear lenses. just trying to see what spec bulb fits the US bike then i have to find them in yellow-or dip them in that crap they used to sell in hellfords :)

M

MT account

ha! got to the usa site in the end-what a faff that was! bulbs will be a big issue-theres some in germany n thats about it. 21/5w t20 wedge. ill have the indicators tho. how u gonna get them here for tuesday am? just the lenses will do for now cos my internals are different. ill have to find some orange shit to dye the bulbs!
flasher.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mite have to meet u half way or something after work on Monday???
There's orange bulbs in them already and Sam has a shed load of them in stock I can send u...!

M

MT account

Mite have to meet u half way or something after work on Monday???
There's orange bulbs in them already and Sam has a shed load of them in stock I can send u...!

yup but the FZ has a day running light in the indicator its a 21/5w wedgie the stock MT bulb is a 10w wedgie so they wont fit. ill fly round hellfords tomorrow n see what they got on the shelf. otherwise ill have them for when i get back. im done in now trying to lose an extra 7kg of crash bungs, bolts and pannier brackets in me jacket and jeans. im gonna leave all that behind this time.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yup but the FZ has a day running light in the indicator its a 21/5w wedgie the stock MT bulb is a 10w wedgie so they wont fit. ill fly round hellfords tomorrow n see what they got on the shelf. otherwise ill have them for when i get back. im done in now trying to lose an extra 7kg of crash bungs, bolts and pannier brackets in me jacket and jeans. im gonna leave all that behind this time.
Lol. Ok mate. Let me know then.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ill defo have them for the lenses, the FZ ones are gay yellow.........oops. wanna ride out tomorrow? ill get mt dave out if hes game meet 50/50
Can't tomorrow bud. Got my best mates birthday bash all day

M

MT account

ill come up n crash that then................:) take a run out to the M4 tuesday afternoon n pass em to me as i go by on the bus..............

M

MT account

ah! just did sum diggin around n it looks like FZ indicators are bigger so the lens wont swop. and throw in that the auzzie market FZ doesnt have a day running light means i could use the whole lamp as is ........if its an auzzie spec bike. got no idea on that yet. maybe a mod for the winter then..........

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ah! just did sum diggin around n it looks like FZ indicators are bigger so the lens wont swop. and throw in that the auzzie market FZ doesnt have a day running light means i could use the whole lamp as is ........if its an auzzie spec bike. got no idea on that yet. maybe a mod for the winter then..........
No probs. If u want them just let me know.