For Sale - Yamaha 25 litre panniers and fitting system for Tracer, as new !!

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
Now Sold !!! - Yamaha 25 litre panniers and fitting system for Tracer, as new !!

Due to a change of plans for 2016 (imposed by her indoors who shall always be obeyed......) I have for sale a set of unused panniers which I bought new from Yamaha for the princely sum of £452.
They were fitted to my Tracer only once! (to transport them home from the dealer), but have never actually been used to carry anything, so are in as-new condition, complete with the little satchet of dessicant that came inside them !!
These 25 litre panniers and their fastening system are very cleverly designed, the taking on and off of the panniers is slick, and the pannier frames then clip off too, to leave a nice clean look to the bike. They come complete with two keys.
I'm selling the lot for £250, and although (for obvious reasons !) I'd prefer someone to collect them (from Rotherham, South Yorkshire), I'm happy to post them if required, postage to UK Mainland will be £23. Please see photos below.
If you have any questions or need more photos, then please contact me via PM or mobile 07949489438
Cheers, Mike

20160123_175140.jpg20160123_174537.jpg20160123_174720.jpg

Last edited:

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Will these fit an MT-09 ?, Also would you parcel post them to Spain. I have had lots of stuff PP to me out here
Lew

Flobalob

Reaction score
Panniers

Due to a change of plans for 2016 (imposed by her indoors who shall always be obeyed......) I have for sale a set of unused panniers which I bought new from Yamaha for the princely sum of £452.
They were fitted to my Tracer only once! (to transport them home from the dealer), but have never actually been used to carry anything, so are in as-new condition, complete with the little satchet of dessicant that came inside them !!
These 25 litre panniers and their fastening system are very cleverly designed, the taking on and off of the panniers is slick, and the pannier frames then clip off too, to leave a nice clean look to the bike. They come complete with two keys.
I'm selling the lot for £250, and although (for obvious reasons !) I'd prefer someone to collect them (from Rotherham, South Yorkshire), I'm happy to post them if required, postage to UK Mainland will be £23. Please see photos below.
If you have any questions or need more photos, then please contact me via PM or mobile 07949489438
Cheers, Mike

View attachment 3769View attachment 3770View attachment 3771
Are they still for sale I'm a bit late probably but I have only just seen the post regards
Tim

MikeyFZS1

Reaction score
Panniers still available so here's a quick “bump” and a price reduction to £225 - bargain !!! Come on – you know you want to, think of all that touring goodness !!??

Selsyg

Reaction score
Panniers?

Panniers still available so here's a quick “bump” and a price reduction to £225 - bargain !!! Come on – you know you want to, think of all that touring goodness !!??
Did you sell the panniers or do you still have them?

Oops, just seen the SOLD on the thread title, sorry!!!