FS Genuine Street Rallye seat

Twozup

Reaction score
Gen yam SR Seat

Seat base made from solid platinum with genuine gold overlay all encased in prepreg carbon fibre for extra strength and protection

Foam made from the tail and mane of a unicorn lovingly trimmed off by dusky skinned virgins

Seat cover genuine Silk reinforced with Kevlar strands all entirely hand stitched by Fairies with gold thread

Only used once. Might smell of farts. Got a few "nipsie" pucker lines but not noticable

£249 plus p&p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twozup

Reaction score
Gen yam SR Seat

Seat base made from solid platinum with genuine gold overlay all encased in prepreg carbon fibre for extra strength and protection

Foam made from the tail and mane of a unicorn lovingly trimmed off by dusky skinned virgins

Seat cover genuine Silk reinforced with Kevlar strands all entirely hand stitched by Fairies with gold thread

Only used once. Might smell of farts. Got a few "nipsie" pucker lines but not noticable

£249 plus p&p

Ps. Not really.

M

MT account

Not for sale. It's definately really genuinely made as described!

i dispute the dusky virgins bit.......bathe them and bring them to me, i need to inspect.........

Mitch

Reaction score
Bit of a long shot twozup but I got to gold bars collecting dust in the cella if u would swap for them?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twozup

Reaction score
Bit of a long shot twozup but I got to gold bars collecting dust in the cella if u would swap for them?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Only two? No deal Mitch sorry buddy.
Throw in a few high carat diamonds and I might be swayed....

Last edited: