Full Body Dress in Development - by Pyramid Plastics

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Looked on the site for £££ but not listed yet, some bits are, so have emailed them to see when available...

Looks great, subtle, and not 'Chunky' like some I've seen, colour coded to each bike will look Fab!

Kinjane

Reaction score
Interested to see the Matt Grey option :)
This reminded me to order a long overdue fenda extenda - I've clocked up more miles in the wet on the '09 than any other bike I've had in the last 5yrs. Won't stop it looking tatty but at least it'll have a clean bit for a while.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Had a reply back from Pyramid, the rad sides and belly pan are still in development, they estimate 6 weeks, but will be unpainted or black, colour coding will follow later.....

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Had a reply back from Pyramid, the rad sides and belly pan are still in development, they estimate 6 weeks, but will be unpainted or black, colour coding will follow later.....

They have been doing this since before xmas now, do not hold your breath on that deadline, I was after the little flyscreen in orange, when I emailed them a while back they were no where near production.

Birdy

Reaction score
Yeah , must agree with missstick , been on their site for months, belly pan looks good tho....still no decent rear hugger , cept for R ip & G rab one ! 115 quid for a piece of plastic......

Birdy

Reaction score
Me neither mate , what a kin rip off ! Priced at about 70 notes they would sell loads . I can get an oxford tail pack for 90 , and that keeps the rain off me arse !

flydnb

Reaction score
Me neither mate , what a kin rip off ! Priced at about 70 notes they i would shoot loads . I can get an anal probe tail pack for 90 , and that keeps the boys in me arse !
Really birdy .

Bon

Reaction score
Ive got the frame infills. Cost £75. Havent put them on yet as im hopefully getting the suspension sorted on Friday. Then they ll go on.

I really like that belly pan though.