Genuine Yamaha LED indicators...

LD13

Reaction score
I paid £48 I think in a dealer.

Would love to know where they can be had for £30.

We talking the carbon effect ones?

Also why the hell do I have to do this stupid verification every time I post? I've done an e-mail verification and I've already posted multiple times. Stupid.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I paid £48 I think in a dealer.

Would love to know where they can be had for £30.

We talking the carbon effect ones?

Also why the hell do I have to do this stupid verification every time I post? I've done an e-mail verification and I've already posted multiple times. Stupid.
It's a case of what and who you know to get them for £30 lol. Yes they were the carbon ones.

Because you are relatively new to the forum and you used a £ symbol in your post, spambot thinks that you might be a spammer lol. We are having a spate of spammers trying to post crap at the moment, you will keep getting asked to verify until you get a few posts up and you don't keep using the £ symbol lol [emoji33]

LD13

Reaction score
It's a case of what and who you know to get them for £30 lol. Yes they were the carbon ones.

Because you are relatively new to the forum and you used a £ symbol in your post, spambot thinks that you might be a spammer lol. We are having a spate of spammers trying to post crap at the moment, you will keep getting asked to verify until you get a few posts up and you don't keep using the £ symbol lol [emoji33]
I see haha cheers. I'm after 3 sets if you have any mates who'd be looking to do a deal :D

With respect to the flasher relays, when I bought from Yamaha they were plug and play no problems, I think the relays were in the pack so you didn't have to buy any extra.

RipGroove

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware they come with RESISTORS in the pack and you can either use those OR buy a flashing RELAY.

Sent from my iPhone 

duffy

Reaction score
I have a relay already as I do not want to cut any of the factory connectors off. Or use the resistors.
Stupid that the Genuine indicators come with bullet connectors anyway?
Does anyone know where I can get bullet to MT converters, or even which type of connection the loom has on it?

RipGroove

Reaction score
I have a relay already as I do not want to cut any of the factory connectors off. Or use the resistors.
Stupid that the Genuine indicators come with bullet connectors anyway?
Does anyone know where I can get bullet to MT converters, or even which type of connection the loom has on it?
In that case your best bet would be to buy some used stock Yamaha indicators off of eBay and use the connectors from them. I bet it's not just the MT that uses that style connector.

That said though it really is no big deal to cut the connectors off of your stock ones, as long as you leave enough cable to be able to put them back if needed. TBH if you converted the stock indicators and your bike to bullet connectors if you ever sold it in standard form the new owner would probably be pleased to find bullets under there so they could easily fit some aftermarket indicators.

Sent from my iPhone 

RipGroove

Reaction score
Personally I left the stock plugs on the MT's loom, cut the plugs off of the stock indicators and used bullet connectors to connect the plugs to the bullet connectors on the LED indicators.

All I'd have to do now to switch between stock and LED would be to fit some bullet connectors to the old stock indicators as essentially what I've done is use the plugs off of the stock indicators to make an adapted that goes from MT plugs to bullet connectors.

Sent from my iPhone 

RipGroove

Reaction score
Is there any pics anywhere fitted to a bike, might be interested in some:)
I'll take some pics this afternoon for you if no one posts any by then. I really couldn't believe how nice they look on there. Photos really don't do them justice at all, plus they're bright!

Sent from my iPhone 

RipGroove

Reaction score
Mine are plain black so I'll get some pics up later.

Sent from my iPhone 

stumpy66

Reaction score
Thanks for that David, they look quite good, will have to find price later, thanks again:)