Genuine yamaha screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Won 2 vouchers.
I won the best street cred for my custom exhaust that is rather loud, the Yamaha guy heard me coming and knew it was an mt apparently but said " it's just so loud and abusive, so disrespectful, I LOVE IT"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407701053.738485.jpg

And also won the highest mileage (5350)
Which I was surprised at because even tho I've had it since November I have had sciatica for the last 7 weeks and recently moved in with my girlfriend so been using her car during crappy weather (more often than not in edinburger)

Was well a visit , only went for a look at the new MT street mincer (tracker) and came away with £100 voucher , t-shirt, bandana and a key ring. Get in :)

tomamoto

Reaction score
Won 2 vouchers.
I won the best street cred for my custom exhaust that is rather loud, the Yamaha guy heard me coming and knew it was an mt apparently but said " it's just so loud and abusive, so disrespectful, I LOVE IT"
View attachment 2006

And also won the highest mileage (5350)
Which I was surprised at because even tho I've had it since November I have had sciatica for the last 7 weeks and recently moved in with my girlfriend so been using her car during crappy weather (more often than not in edinburger)

Was well a visit , only went for a look at the new MT street mincer (tracker) and came away with £100 voucher , t-shirt, bandana and a key ring. Get in :)
hi any movies to show how loud it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.