getting wet butt !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ran mine with original tail and plate Chris, still get soaked! Its just a small bike with no bodywork to protect you , love the bike to bits....but ....in a moment of madness , i swapped it for my mates GS...Ewan believe it !! I feel a right Charlie !!!!!
Wtf??? Seriously

Birdy

Reaction score
Yep...GS owner....bit stunned myself....i have a history of doing stuff like this...." wanna swap bikes bird ?"....aye , go on then ?????? I want my 09 back !!!!!!!!:confused:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep...GS owner....bit stunned myself....i have a history of doing stuff like this...." wanna swap bikes bird ?"....aye , go on then ?????? I want my 09 back !!!!!!!!:confused:
U sir are a "spunk trumpet " lol. I know u wish u hadn't of swapped

flydnb

Reaction score
what year is the gs tractor?

Birdy

Reaction score
This is highly embarrasing .....its 54 plate with 22k , but it is mint...looks newer than my 09...not for long tho...dont ask me why, i dont know...bike 94ish and counting:eek: am i still allowed on here or must i fcuk off ???

flydnb

Reaction score
This is highly embarrasing .....its 54 plate with 22k , but it is mint...looks newer than my 09...not for long tho...dont ask me why, i dont know...bike 94ish and counting:eek: am i still allowed on here or must i fcuk off ???
get the fuck right off over to the bmw bum boys forum

Jim_Royle

Reaction score
Don't we need one of those strange things that hang off the back of the swing arm and wrap around the tyre. What are they called?

Chris West

Reaction score
I thnk at least KTM and Duati have simlar option but how would yuo go about getting a fitting bracket fabricated?